Morning Troubles

Ashton's POV

The next day I woke up being snuggled on both sides by Hikaru and Kaoru. Great. Just what a needed. Two idiots to get me in a bad mood. I shoved them off of me before standing up and walking out of the room. I found a string outside the room and a note saying it would lead me to the kitchen. At least I don't have to worry about getting lost.

I followed the string through the house until I got to the kitchen. There were people cooking food in there and I didn't want to bother them so I opened the fridge and pulled out a kiwi. I cut it in half and used a spoon to twist the fruit out of the skin before cutting it up and putting a little bit of sugar on it. I sat down on an empty crate and ate the kiwi with my spoon.

Hikaru and Kaoru bursts into the room exclaiming. "Ashton there you are! We've been looking for you!" They attached me in a hug.

I pushed them off of me. "Eww first of all and second I've only been gone from that room for  five minutes." I said.

They saw what I was eating. "What's that?" They asked.

"A kiwi." I said blankly.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... well try it then."

They took my bowl with my kiwi in it and each tried a piece. Their eyes lit up like Christmas lights and they looked at me as if they wanted more.

"Urg fine, you can have it." I groaned.

Their eyes sparkled even more and they are the rest of my food.

"Wait, isn't there school today?" I asked suddenly afraid.

We all looked at each other before running to get ready. We're late!!

Hello my lovely readers! I'm so sorry i haven't updated. It's not because I don't love all of you, it's because I haven't had time to go online and write anything because of school work. I'm going to try to work on this a little bit better so that you guys all have a great story to read. I love you all so much and I'll see you in the next chapter, biee!! ❤️

--Saria_Duzell