"Uhh, fine. I'm up."I mumbled while pulling myself to sit up.

Justin was sitting there on the edge of my bed with his hair in a mess.

"Thank you for finally getting your butt up. now, get up and lets get out of this bus. shall we?" He said as he pulled me out of bed.

"Fine. I Will be out in two. I just need to change.."I replied, rubbing my eyes.

He just nodded and walked out. I sighed and brushed a hand through my hair. I went to my suitcase and pulled out some dark blue skinny jeans. I slid them on and put a long sleved shirt on that had blue and white stripes. I slid my uggs on and took a look in the mirror. My hair was a mess. I pulled my hair brush out of my bag and brushed my hair. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the front of the bus. Justin and Kenny were at the door, waiting on me.

We walked off the bus and into a waffle house. I rubbed my eyes since I was still half asleep.

"Come on, Hope. I want to eat and your moving as slow as a snail." Justin moaned.

"Bleh. I'll do what I want." I shot back.

When we finally got inside and got our food.

 Justin already inhaled his food while I was still on my pancakes.

"Justin. I'll laugh when your stomch hurts from eating to fast. " I smirked.

"Su-"

"JUSTIN BIEBER!" Screams interuppted his talking.

"Yay..." I muttered. "You guys can go back to the bus. I'll sit here and eat. "

Justin and Kenny ran out the door and to the bus.

I was trying to eat with people staring. I turned to the girls infront of the table.

"Hi?" I said, smiling.

"C-Can we get your autograph?" They stuttered.

"Sure, What would you like me to sign?" I asked. They handed me a pen and held out a napkin

I just shrugged and signed it.

"There you go." I handed the pen back to them. "Have a lovely day, Beauties!"

I waved at them as they walked out and went back to eating.

I finshed and payed. I smiled at the guy and walked out. The bus was crowded with people. I sighed and pushed my way through them. I knocked on the bus doors until Kenny came to open it.

"Thank god! I’m free from that toture!” I said, putting my arms in the air, doing a little dance.

Kenny Laughed and let me in.  Justin was sitting on the couch playing video games. I smirked at him and sat beside him.

“Well. I’m going to take a nap. Wake me when we get to the next stop.” Kenny said, wobbling back into his room.

We laughed and I started to watch Justin play the video game.

Suddenly he turned it off and turned to me when everything was slient. Nothing but the motor running under us.

He scooted towards me, our faces inches away from each other.

“You know. I never really noticed how beautiful your eyes are until today... “He said, leaning in closer.

I leaned in more and his arms made their way around my waist, pulling me closer. I shivered under his touch but I wrapped my arms around his neck.

As we kissed, everything was running through my mind.

Was he honestly kissing me? Was this just another joke? He would just dump me on a curb and go back to Selena like he did last time. If I told anyone, he would lie and say we didn’t kiss and that I’m just an attention whore.

It made me want to cry just thinking about everything he would do. I just had to stay strong.

I pulled away and pushed him off me, running to my room. I couldn’t let him take me in again and ruin me. I have to get out of here.. I can’t stay here and watch him fuss at me for lying or doing this or that.

I just couldn’t do through everything he put me through again…

---

AN:

Hi babes! I hope you enjoyed this. It isn't long I suppose but I'll upload with a bigger chapter.

Can I get some feedback? I think so! :D .xx