Idiot.

I sighed and brushed through my almost wet hair. I put the brush down and skipped towards my closet I had a day off. I was actually thinking about going to the beach. I mean we do live in LA. I hear there's this cute boy band in town shooting a video. I Don't remember their band name.  I will just go to that beach. I mean. I won't get in the way. They will probably have it blocked off or something. Which means I cant go. Ugh..  

I shrugged to myself and slid on a pink strapless bathing suit. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed the zebra print towel. I skipped down the stairs and to the backdoor. 

I slid the door open and threw my towel on the side table, while turning on the radio.

I smiled to my self as my new recorded song came on.'Middle Of Nowhere.' 

I jumped in the pool and swam around for a while until I heard the sliding glass door open. I turned around to see Justin standing there. 

'Uh. What are you doing?' I said while blushing beet red. 

'I was about to go swimming but..' He said, stuttering. 

I bit my lip and got out of the pool, wrapping the towel around me. 

'Just go swimming. I have to do some stuff anyways.' I said while walking past him. 

He smirked at glared at me with that million dollar smile.

'What are you thin-' I was about to say something but I was cut off by him grabbing me in his arms and jumping in the pool.

I squealed as soon as I reached the surface.

'Really Justin? Really?' I said, sighing.

'I don't wanna swim alone..' He said while walking closer to me. 

I gulped slightly and tried to swim to the other end but his look had me locked.

Soon his lips were crashed to mine.

As soon as I relized what I was doing I jumped around from him and swam to the stairs. 

I got out and wrapped my towel around me.

I looked back and he didn't even look at me. He looked down at the water.

I sighed and walked inside, to see Lily sitting at the table.

'Hey darling!' She said, smiling like a idiot.

'Hey..' I said, looking confused.

I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a monster, gulping it down. 

'Something wrong?' She said while taking a sip of her coffee. 

'Nope. Nothing at all.' I said, throwing my can away.

I walked up to my room and changed into something more comfy. 

'Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.' My phone buzzed with my favorite band. I grabbed it and answered.

'Hope. Don't hang up. Please.' I heard the voice I was haunted by this week. Taylor's. 

'Ugh. It's you.' I said into the phone, rolling my eyes.

'Please. I didn't mea-' He was interrupted by a beep, noticing me that I have hung up. 

I sighed and set the phone down. He thinks he can just call me and act like nothing happened? Idiot. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked down the stairs. 

'Hope? Come out where ever you are.' I heard Justin's voice say.

'Ugh..' I muttered under my breath. 

'Hope? Is that you coming down?' He asked. 

I sighed and walked down the stairs alittle more, hearing his foot steps getting closer to me.

'Hope. Please. Just listen.' He said with sorrow in his eyes.

'Listen so you can break my heart again? I don't think so.. Aren't you supposed to be packing for the tour?' I asked, vemon spilling out of my mouth with every word. 

'Aren't you going with me? I thought Ush told you..' He said.

My eyes widened and I turned around.

'WHAT?!' I screamed.

'Uh. Yeah.' He said, covering his ears.

I sighed and walked back up the stairs, to my room.

I shut the door and locked it.  So. I'm going on a tour with him.

 Yippe.

I grabbed my Taylor Swift CD and put in the stereo, letting it load. 

'Lets get packing. Shall we?' I muttered to myself. I pulled out my light pink suitcase and set it on the bed. 

I finished packing and had all my bags by my door.

 Soon I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see Dad.

'Hope? Uh. Get packing. you are going on Justin's tour.' He said.

'I know. I'm already done packing.' I said, nodding.

 'Oh. really? Um. Okay. well. Your leaving tomorrow morning at 6. Goodnight, Baby doll' He said while closing the door. I sighed and pulled at my sweat pants I was wearing.  I slid onto the warm bed and under the covers, falling into a deep sleep. 

--

Ah! :D Sorry It took so long to write. School is getting in the way and I'm have been busy completing my goals for this semester. I have to to have 5 writings for school or I will almost fail.

Anyway. I'm getting to writing the next chapter right now. I'll have it up by next monday. (: