Hanging out with Mr. Beaver.

--Okay. So.. He comes another chappie! It's going to be long. I promise! (: -- 

'Oh Hey dad and.. Justin. I'm going to the mall with Allie and Sky.' I glared at Justin while talking. I noticed him checking me out. I snorted and shook my head lightly. 'Okay, Baby girl. See you later' My dad said while glaring at both of us. I smirked at Justin and walked around them. 

I finally made it to the mall. I saw Allie and Sky sitting on a bench, Waving at me. 'Hey Loveies!' I said with a preppy voice. I was happy. Allie was back in town from a tour. Sky wasn't grounded anymore. So, I had people to hang out with.  I noticed  they didn't  respond to me. . They were staring at.. the one and only Justin Bieber. Wow. Great. Did he Follow me here? Sky smiled at him and he walked toward us.. I looked at him and groaned. WHY? 'Hello Ladies' Justin Said with his.. Creepy smile. He winked at me and all of a sudden paparazzi were everywhere, taking pictures. 'Come On!' I mumbled as I ran into the mall with Sky, Allie and.. Justin.  I stopped and turned around. 'What are you doing here, Justin? I thought you had something to do with My dad?' I spat at him.

'Your dad said it   can get done tomorrow. So.. I just came here. Ryan is supposed to be here anyway.' He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked at some dude walking toward us. I thinking that's Justin's friend, Ryan. Damn.. He was actually kinda hot but he seemed like a player. So.. I wasn't interested anymore. 'Oh. So this is the Hottie you were talking about?' Ryan said while checking Sky out.  Justin looked at Ryan and Mouthed 'No. Her'. His eyes went straight to me..

'Okay. I came here to shop. Not to stand around and talk.' I Muttered while glaring at Justin. I linked my arms with Sky's and Allie's and we walked away. But. Justin and Ryan Followed. 'Can we hang with ya'll?' Justin said looking at us. 'I guess..' I said with a hiss. 

--3 hours later. -- 

We finished shopping and I called the limo to pick us up. We got in with the paparazzi snapping pictures. 'Oh! Hope, Can they come to the party' Sky said with a wide smile. I glared at her and thought  about it. 'Sure.. Why not? Oh, It's tonight At 6:30.' I muttered with a fake smile. 

'Okay. But is it okay if a couple more friends come?' Justin said 

I Nodded and we pulled up at Justin's house and He and Ryan got out.

--30 minutes later-- 

Sky, Allie and Me  where rushing like crazy around the house, Trying to get things ready for the party. As soon as everything was done. we rushed upstairs to get showers. We were all done with taking showers. I was in a Short Black strapless dress with a white bow across the waist with some Black Flats. We were all dressed and ready.  

-- Yippe. Another chappie done. It's long. but not. Long long. I Just can't write long long chappies. Sorry. :/