You belong with me

--In this story. Selena is only actress and model. not a signer. all the songs are hopes -- 

Just as I knew it. Justin followed me.. Before he could come up stairs I slid into the guest bedroom.  'Hope! Where are you? Come on. I don't wanna search this whole house for you!' I heard  Justin say. I snickered at the last part.  I stuffed my mouth with ice cream again. Until I heard foot steps coming towards the door. Oh shizzle. I swiftly jumped up and ran into the closet. I pushed my self into the corner and listened silently. I could hear the door open. 'Baby girl? Come on out. Justin left. ' I heard Dad say through the closet door. I opened the door and stepped out with my ice cream in my hand.  'Right here dad.' I said almost smiling. 'Whats wrong, Baby girl?' He said while putting his arm on my shoulder. 'Nothing.' I said smiling. 'I know your upset when you eat cookies and cream ice cream..' He said chuckling. We walked out the door and down the stairs. 'Its Just.. ' I said while trying to make something up.. 'Its just Allie is leaving for a whole month.' I lied. 'Oh. Well. At least its a month.' He said while smiling down at me. I nodded and smiled. I didn't want to lie. But I had to. He would've picked on me about all the time.. I gulped slightly and put the lid on the ice cream when we got into the kitchen. I put it away and dropped the spoon in the sink. I  heard some one walking down stairs. 'Did you find her?' I heard some one say. I knew that voice from any were. Justin.  I groaned and opened the fridge door, getting a water. I could here whispering.  I shut the door and saw Justin leaning up against the counter. 'What do you want?' I snapped.  'I thought you were going to the after party?' He said while looking me up  and down. I had tear stained cheeks. I quickly rubbed them away. 'I was there. I just left early.' I said shrugging taking a sip of my water. 

He chuckled slightly and shook his head. 'No. You were never there. I was waiting the whole time.' He said while smiling slightly. 'Well.. I would've gone but I don't want to be looking at people making out the whole effin time.' I spat. 

'Who was making out?' He said, sounding so Innocent. I snickered and shook my head. 'Figure out that one yourself, Big Boy' I said while messing up his hair. I giggled slightly and walked into the living room, grabbing my note book and pencil off the table beside the couch. A song suddenly popped into my head..  I wrote it in probably 30 minutes. I looked up and saw Justin sitting on the love seat, surfing the TV channels. I looked down and smiled to my self. I put a title at the top. 'You Belong with me" I jumped up and ran to my dad's office. 'Dad! I have a new song!' I cooed while sitting the note book on his desk. He read over it and nodded his head. 'I love it. We should record it soon.  Then you will just need two more songs for your first album.' He said while smiling, handing my notebook back to me. 'Thanks dad.' I said with a smile and skipped out of the room, towards the living room. 'Someone's happy.' I heard Justin say. 'Yes. Yes I am. I just wrote a AH-MAZ-ING Song!' I said, squealing. 'Can I hear it?' He said from behind me. 'No. You can hear it when I record it. Mmkay? Mmkay. ' I said while nodding. He sighed when his phone started ringing. He picked it up. 'Hey Sel Baby.' He said with a cheery tone. I gagged and he glared at me. I smirked and tried to think of things I should write about.

 He kept talking to Selena about random things. I gagged every now and then. I had my note book in my hand, trying to figure out what to write.  

Should I write about love? No.. break ups? No.. Um. Oh I have to prefect idea. No.. Wait. Yes. Well. No. Dang it!  I did alot of song writing when I was back home in Washington.  I hated it where I grew up. It was a small town out in the middle of no were..  I could still barely remember the memory of when my mom and dad dropped me out in the middle of a city. I almost got ran over by some drunk dude until Usher pulled me out the way. That's how I got where I am now. I loved Usher like a dad I never had. My real dad was always drunk or  doing drugs. . He never told me he loved me. My mom.. well. She was on drugs. The whole reason why they started drinking and using drugs was because of my sister. She died when she was 19. My parents only cared about her. It was disappointing but I survived. My brother well he was 17. He cared about me alot. He always protected me from my parents.  I haven't seen him since my dad threw me into the car and dumped me off like a piece of trash. I hoped he was still alive and made it out safe. His birthday was only 7 months away. That meant he was going to be 18. He could runaway and get away from that hell hole. But..Me. I still had 2 and a half years until that moment. I was praying it would come sooner. It did. Usher saved me. I was about to burst with happiness when Usher said I could come home with him. He was my saviour..My thoughts were interrupted. 'Hopppppeeee?!' I heard some one call. I looked up from my notebook. There was Justin. 'Yess?' 'Nothing. You just looked.. zoned out. I was getting worried.' He said with a smile and walked away. . I shook my head and looked down. I had the perfect Idea. I quickly worte it down 'Save Me' I Smiled to my self. I pulled my self off the sofa and walked upstairs, into my room. 

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and unlocked it. It was a text from Zoe. She was my manager. 'Hey Darling. You have a photo shoot at 2 tomorrow'  I texted her back quickly 'Ok, Thanks. And after that I'm going to hang with Allie and Sky. <3' I sat my phone on the night stand and looked at the clock. '10:30' I sighed and slid on a white tank top with a pair of comfy shorts. I turned off my lamp and slid into the bed, Falling  into a deep sleep. 

--Next day.- 

BEEP BEEP BEEP. I heard some one laugh after the beeping. I opened my eyes to a laughing Christian and beeping Chaz. 'She's awake! Sleeping Beauty is awake!' Christian said with a laugh. I groaned and smirked. 'Yes. Yes. I am Awake.' I said while standing up. I looked at the clock 12:40. I sighed and looked towards Chaz and Chris. 'Well. Why did ya'll wake me up? I was in the middle of a amazing dream..' I whined.  'Oh. We just wanted to know if you had anything planned for toady. We are going out to the water park.' Chaz said, shrugging. 'Yeah. I Have a photo shoot at 2 and them I'm hanging out with Allie and Sky. Sorry' I Said, frowning. 'Anyway. Can you two get out? I need to get a shower..'  I added. 'Okay. Fine.' They said. I laughed and walked towards the bathroom. 

I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of jeans and a tanktop. I slid on a pair of my black flats and a  pink cover up to go with my tanktop. I ran down the stairs and out the door, towards my car. I opened the door and hoped in. I pushed the key into the key hole and twisted it, hearing the engine roar. I put it in reverse and backed out.

I made it to photoshoot in record time. I jumped out of my car and shut the door. I glanced at a black range rover over near the other side of the parking lot. I didn't think about it. I just walked inside and saw Macey Sitting there with.. Justin?!

-LOL. xD Sorry I haven't updated. I'm trying to create another story. Yes. Another story.. >.< I will put the other chap up in a couple days. VCF! <3