I'm so NOT sorry

--Oh Justin's hair IS Cut in this story. I just think he looks better with it cut.--

Once I got into my room. I swiftly shut the door and locked it. I slid down the back of the door and banged my head against the door.  When I called Justin a dick. I could almost see the pain in his eyes. Maybe it was from what I- My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

I got up and opened the door to Justin. 

'If your here to bitch me out again. you can leave.' I spat at him.

'I'm not here to bitch at you.' He said with pain in his eyes. 

'Fine. Come in then..' I said as I opened the door so he could come in.  Once he came inside I sat down on my bed. 

'So.. I'm sorry I was being a jerk yesterday.. I was just stressed.' He said while looking down at his hands.

'Oh. It's okay..I guess. Oh and I'm sorry for telling Selena we kissed.' I said while smirking. 

'It's okay. We are still together.' He said while looking up, smiling. 

'Well your done talking right?' I said while looking at my door then at him, trying to give him a hint. 

'Uh No. Are you going to the TCA'S tomorrow?' He said while looking at me.

'Maybe. Maybe not. You'll just have to figure out.' I said while smirking. 'Now get out please?' I added.

He just nodded and walked out.

I had totally forgot about the TCA'S.  

As soon as he left I got my phone and called my clothing manger.

'Yellow?' Blake said into the phone. 

'Uh I need a dress for the TCA'S. By tomorrow night. Want me to come over now to pick one out? So you won't be stressed tomorrow?' I asked. 

'Sure! See you soon!' She said and the line went dead. 

I jumped up from my bed and rushed out of my room, towards the front door.

As soon as I got in my car I sped off to Blake's. 

I got there in record time. 

I got out and walked inside to see  her standing behind a rack of dresses. 

'Oh Hello Hope!' She said while walking out from behind the dresses.

'Hey.' I said with a smile 

'So. I picked out these dresses..Pick out a few that you like and go try them on!' She cooed.

I nodded and picked out the 3 dresses I liked the most. I went to the dressing room and try them on. 

I was down to the last dress. It was a silky strapless purple and white dress. It was Jaw dropping.. 

I slowly opened the door so Blake could see. As soon as she saw me. She gasped. 

'Dashing!' She said smiling widely. 

'I think this is the one.' I said while posing in the mirror on the wall. 

'Okay. now we have to get the shoes and one of them carrying wallets.' she said while walking towards the shoes.

She kept picking up shoes and eyeing them with my dress. After about 10 minutes she found a pair.  A pair of black high heels that showed my toes and had the strap around the ankle. then I went to change into my regular clothes. I walked out with my dress arms. Blake found a white carrying wallet. 

'Thank you so much.' I said while grabbing it from her. 

'No problem, sweet cheeks!' She said smiling. 

'Well. I need to be going. See you soon!' I said while walking out towards my car. I put the dress shoes and the wallet in the back. I started the car and headed home..