Party Rockers In the House Tonight. :]

-- [: Yay! Another Chappie! -- 

We walked down stairs and some one knocked.  I Squealed, Hoping it was Taylor Lautner. But When I opened it... It was Justin and his friends. Sigh.. 'Hey.' I fake smiled and opened the door wider, So they can come in. They came in and  I shut the door. 'Oh we are the first ones here. Nice.' Justin said as he looked around. 'Um yeah. It's only 6:16.. ' I muttered and looked at Sky and Allie, They were flirting with  Ryan and Some other guy. I bit my lip and walked toward the snack table and grabbed a coke. I looked over at Justin and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes as he walked up to me. 'Like what you see?' He smirked. Ugh. Really? 'Uh.. No.' I growled and walked away to Allie. 

Allie and Me started talking and then more people started to come. Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Drake, Selena Gomez, Logan Lerman and alot more. 

I was hanging out with Taylor swift when Justin came up to me. 'Wanna dance?' He said with a smile. 

Ugh.. I would say no.. but.. I'm not going to be mean.. 'Sure' I smiled widely and he grabbed my hand. 'GAH!!!' I shouted and shook my hand he was holding.  'What?' Justin looked at me like I was crazy. 'I-I got shocked when y-you grabbed my hand' I said slowly. Everyone stopped when I shouted. I looked at Justin and Mouthed 'Sorry'.

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door. 

After everyone left, I walked down stairs. I hoped no one was here. But..

'You finally came out of your room?' I turned around to see Justin. 

'Why are you still here?' I turned back around and got a water bottle.  

'I was worried about you.' He said with a worried tone

'Pfft.. Worried about me? Why?' I said with a snort. 

'Because.. You ran to your room, Looking like you were about to cry..' 

I rolled my eyes. 'Just leave. I'm prefectly FINE. ' I spat at him, walking upstairs.

--So.. Another chappie Done! Another one tomorrow. Probably about this time. I'm sorry for the spelling and all that. I'm on my ipod. --