He took of her bra and threw it somewhere to the side of the room. He looked at her breasts for a long time. The cold air made her nipples perk up. He was getting harder. She could feel it. He started to kiss the skin under her neck, down her collar bones, sucking on the skin.

"A-ah...." She said, trailing off as he started to squeeze her breasts. I tried to take control but he was so good with his hands. She arched her back. "Please...ghh... Stop... yes... no..." she mumbled incoherently. She gasped when he started kneading them and fondling them a little roughly and she groaned. The pleasure washed over her body. She panted harshly and moaned when his fingers crawled up to her nipples and started teasing them. "Ah!" She gasped out as he pinched them, rolling them between his thumb and index finger. He licked the skin near her breasts. "Ah... no..." she moaned when he started to suck on her left nipple. "Ahnn..." she moaned aloud, letting the full moan out, unable to hold it back any longer. He sucked harder and moved his tongue around in circles around the nipple in his mouth.

All at the same time, he was teasing her right breast, fondling the nipple and kneading the breast as well as moving his hand down to her stomach, rubbing gently. Then he switched sides. He teased until she was moaning without control. She could no longer control herself. her eyes were closed and she was panting harshly, unable to breathe evenly. her hands were opening and closing in pure pleasure. Bolts of pleasure were sent down to her core. She vaguely saw him smile at her. His hand went down to her panties. her eyes widened when he rubbed the skin in between her thigh.

He pushed a knee in between her legs to move one of them aside. Then he started to rotate his knee. "Ahhhnnn..." she moaned. It gave her a feeling she had never felt before. Shocking waves of pleasure washed over me. "Ghhh.... S-sasuke..." she said breathlessly. He pulled her shorts down and felt her panties which were already wet.

"You're so wet already..." He whispered and started to rub the clothing over her core.

"Ahhh..." she moaned. She felt his fingers moving around, feeling for something. She cried out when he found her clit and pinched it, rolling it between his index and thumb. "Ahh! Haahhn!" She shook her head, being driven crazy with pleasure. She felt wetness running down her thighs, leaking out of her opening. He pulled his fingers away and she opened her eyes panting heavily, flushed. She saw his wet fingers.

"Sakura, you're soaked..." He said hungrily and she saw his tongue snake out to lick at his wet fingers. He sucked on them and she gulped. She felt her core tighten slightly with need..she needed... something... She wanted so badly to pleasure herself. She bit her lip. Then he pulled her panties down and plunged 2 fingers into her.

"Ah!" She gasped throwing her head back. He pumped his fingers in and out. She couldn't help herself. The feelings she had for him took control of her and her body pleasured itself. She rolled her hips against his fingers. "Ahn.... Gh.... Ah...." She moaned breathlessly. He groaned.

"You're so tight... ah..." He took a breath and spread her legs. "Sakura."

"Ah..." she moaned. She couldn't help but oblige. He smirked then he pumped harder and faster with an uneven pace."Ah! Ssssasuke!" She moaned loudly.

"Feel me Sa-ku-ra." He whispered huskily into her ear. She felt him move her hand to touch his erection.  

"N-no... Ah!" She trailed off before crying out as he started another uneven pace. He fingered her hole greedily making her cum. White liquid leaked from her opening and she was completely flushed with her eyes rolled back in pleasure, shivering from the after math of her orgasm, too weak to do anything but obliged to his every command. She felt his erection get harder. She trailed her touch from his base to the tip.