Chapter 10 (Lena's POV)

Since leaving that congested room I have just been waiting passionately. Only a couple of minutes had past and my curiosity hasn't stopped growing. So, there are multiple earths and on the 56th one, I have a kid. Not only do I, Lena Luthor, have a child but I have one along with Kara. This means that on that earth Kara and I are an item. Imagining us as a couple is strange, it gives me a weird feeling.

    "Little Luthor, what's up?" I hear Maggie, Agent Danvers's girlfriend, call me. We hadn't talked a whole lot and to be honest she is still a stranger to me, along with Agent Danvers herself.

    "I was just thinking about all this, ya know?" I reply. Maggie took a deep sigh.

    "I get that. I, I never imagined I'd have a kid." She says. Her words somewhat surprised me. Not by her remark but by how I felt the same way.

    "You know, Maggie, I never thought I'd have a child either. Not because I didn't want one but because I was afraid I'd become like my brother or mother and no child should have to indoor that." Maggie simply nodded in understanding.

    "Well, with how much Kara trusts you and talks about you, I get the strong feeling you'll never be like them." Does Kara talk about me? Before I could even think of a response Katie exits the conference room and steals my attention. She looks up from her feet then at me. Not knowing what to do, I just stand in place and glance at Maggie.

    "Lena, can I call you mom? Because calling you by your name just sounds weird and I know my mom would absolutely flip her lid." Katie asked. Am I talking to a different person right now? "Judging by your face I can tell your confused about my personality shift. Well, I'm hungry and I'm not myself when I am hungry. Ever see the Snickers commercials?"

    "She'd love for you to call her mom! Now kid, are they done in there already? I am hungry too and Alex would kill me if I ate without her." Maggie said. Mom...Mom!

     "They are done. Before we discuss whatever is left to discuss let's go out to eat." Katie then turned to me and smirked and asked, "right mom?" I thought she was being friendly but I get the feeling she has something else planned.

    "If it is alright with everyone else then sure," I said hesitantly. The young girl gave me a small smile then looked at the door she just exited out of.

    "Perfect." She whispered but loud enough for me to hear. Kara was the first to exit the room. "Yo mama! We are going out to eat." Mama? Kara is mama and I am Mom?