thirty-nine

Jiwoo's POV~

I keep my hands in his hair as his hands danced around on my back. Our lips hadn't escaped each other in almost an hour. But I finally pulled away looking into his eyes. Can time forever freeze. I'm finally with the person I love.

"What did Doyeon and Jimin want to tell you yesterday?" Jungkook asked staring at me. I flopped down on my back as Jungkook rolled over in the bed towards me. This was going to be a lot to explain to him. It was a lot for me to understand.

"Doyeon and i had a fight yesterday after what she told me. The reason why Namjoon kept Doyeon alive was because Doyeon was Namjoon's half sister." I let out a laugh that i didn't even knew i had within me.

"Wait! What!" Jungkook jumped up in pure shock as he just sat there staring at me. I knew he would act like this. This was a huge shock for me as well. It was so much for me to take into.

"This is the whole story. After me and Doyeon first meet it didn't take her long to find out i was in fact Jiwoo from the cult. Doyeon was a child by Insoo, like the ones that were just forgot. They weren't lying. Insoo had many children by many people. And we happened to know three of them."

"So is Jimin apart-"

"When Doeyon and Jimin say they are siblings they aren't lying. They are just half. Jimin isn't realeted to Insoo because before their mom got into the cult she was married to Jimin's father. He passed away so suddenly that Jimin's mother was brought into the cult.

"This is crazy!" Jungkook let out a crazy laugh rolling over more in the bed.

"I know it is. Either way I got over it quick. Because at the moment I have amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend." I gave Jungkook a slight smirk followed by me giggling.

"Can you say that last part again? I like those words that come from your mouth." Jungkook teased as he leaned over to kiss me.

"Jungkook." I took in another kiss before saying the second word. "Is." Looking into his eyes I knew I was in love. "My." Saying these words were coming straight from the heart. "Love." Before I could say any more Jungkook was kissing me so passionately my heart couldn't keep up.

Two Days Later ~

Everyone came over as Jin made a huge dinner for everyone. At first it was hard to stare at my nephew knowing who his father was but after awhile I saw the good in this child. Not every child from Insoo is bad. I mean look at Taehyung.

"Wait! So does that mean Doyeon and my little ball of sunshine are related?" Hoseok asked looking back at Doyeon and the baby within his arms.

"Yeah. I guess they are." Jimin let out a small laugh as he grabbed the baby's hands.

"That's fucked up." Yoongi causally spoke taking a sip of his drink.

"Language!" Taehyung shouted covering the babies ears.

"Oh teach the kid while he's young." Yoongi added before Taehyung ran over to hit him.

I won't change a thing about us. We're all crazy. We're all young and still have a long life ahead of us. Hopefully it'll be better than our past.

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️

Hello! Sorry for the late update especially on the last chapter. Hopefully this story was good and had a good ending. At first this story wasn't going to have a good ending but I decided to change it at the end because I didn't want someone to die off.

I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with the ending because it was written over and over again. And if so here's Jungkook. :)

 :)

                        Anyways,             Thanks for reading!

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

Bye Bye

⚫️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚫️