seventeen

"What!" My sister screamed looking wide eyes at me. Great! Now I have to explain everything to her. The one person I didn't want to bring this mess into.

"Yeah. I think it's her friend Kie, or Jungkook." Jimin said.

"No he isn't! I know Jungkook! It's not him!" I shouted getting angry.

"Then who else escaped with you?" My sister asked.

"Lien. But I don't know where he's at. I haven't seen him since we were at the police station." I replied.

"Maybe we can find him." Yoongi said walking over to Jimin and Yeji.

"How? I didn't even know his real name." I asked.

"There has to be newspaper articles, the internet. Something will tell us his real name. Maybe me and Jimin can stop by the library for awhile to see if we can find anything." Yoongi said grabbing Jimin's arm.

"Call me if you need anything." Jimin said in a serious tone before walking out the room leaving me and my sister behind.

"So tell me about this Kie guy. You took his side way to fast." My sister said pulling the chair out from the far corner. She sat down popping out a piece of gum. She raised her eyebrow waiting for my response. My sister knows me to well. She knows when I'm lying, when I'm hurt, and when I'm hiding something. Maybe like right now.

"He is just a-"

"If you say friend I'll stick this gum in your hair." Yeji snapped.

"Okay. Maybe I do like him. But I still don't know him that well anymore. Growing up, I had the biggest crush on him. Now he's more like a stranger then ever the same kid I knew." I spoke.

"Maybe-" My sister was cut off by a female screaming. My sister gave me a look before running out the door. My heart started pounding thinking he was out there.

"Sis. Sis. Yeji!" I tried moving my legs off the bed. If she wasn't coming back I was running after her. Thankfully she came back smiling.

"It's a girl's birthday next door and her boyfriend surprised her." Yeji said. I sighed looking over at the yellow bag next to me. I dragged it off the table looking inside of it. I smiled looking at the cookies, banana milk, and the banana muffin.

"Who got you that? The black hair boy or Jimin?" Yeji asked smirking.

"Yoongi is the black hair boy. And it was actually his little sister who picked it out for me. The girl has taste in food." I smiled taking a bite of a cookie.

"Yeah. So back to the Kie guy. Who is he to you, really?"

"He's just a friend."

"Truth. Tell me the truth Jiwoo. I know you to well, you remember that?" She smirked blowing a large bubble.

"Okay. Maybe I still like him." I mumbled playing with the bag.

"I knew it!" She shouted popping her own bubble.

"But it's not a big deal." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Yes it is. I'm afraid that something like this might come in the way of you and finding out the truth. I love you Jiwoo, but if the truth hurts, it more than often destroys you. I know how it works. I'm not saying Kie or Jungkook is really the killer, but he could also be. And if so, you finding out will remain in your heart. You'll let the pain-"

"Excuse me, but I just need to check her vitals. I'll be done and out your hair in...three minutes." My nurse said smiling at me.

"Where's your cafeteria?" My sister asked the nurse before she could start checking up on me.

"Oh first floor pass the emergency doors. You'll see it a mile away. The walls are a bright red, yellow, and orange." The nurse spoke softly.

"Thank you. Jiwoo. I'll be right back, I'm going to go grab some lunch while she's in here and I'll be back in just a minute." My sister said flashing me a smile. I told her okay before she walked out the door.

"You look just like your sister." The nurse spoke checking my heart beat.

"Really? I never thought so. Thanks though." I replied smiling. Since me and my sister are half I never thought we looked alike.

"Oh by the way. I'll be back in three hours from now but tonight you'll get a new nurse. Tonight is my anniversary so I'm taking the night off." The nurse smiled looking at her wedding ring as she pulled off her gloves.

"Well, congratulations. I hope you have fun." I spoke as she left the room. I started looking around the room some more. Man it's really boring here. I then thought about the pink bag sitting on the nightstand. I reached over grabbing it. I wonder what's in here?

Oh my! It was my phone, and small bag of gummies.

"I love you Yoongi!" I shouted pulling the bag to my chest.

"Really? How many boys do you have in your life Jiwoo. Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook." My sister giggled walking back inside with a tray of food.

Yeah, but only one of them do I really love.