twelve

Unknown POV

I looked around the room I was in. I was upset, he had done put me in another room. This one being without any windows or broken doors. I can't believe she saved me just for him to take me again. Right after the police let me go he took me again. What are the odds.

"I told you. My prey don't get away for to long." His voice echoed throughout the room, yet I couldn't see him. My bare feet were hanging below me as I was tied up in mid air.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I shouted as the tears fell harder.

"Because it's fun! It's fun to see your pain. Everyone has a different type of fear, and I love finding it. I love seeing others in pain, it makes me happy. Will you let me see your pain?" His hand reached up to my neck as I let out a scream.

Jiwoo's POV

As I walked outside my front door I found myself looking over at Jimin's house. Still all the lights were turned off. A loud bolt of lightening made me jump and start running to the nearby grocery store. I made sure this time to carry the umbrella I bought with Jungkook.

Speaking of Jungkook, I can't seem to get him off my mind. I mean I've meet other people on the street, but something about him is just sticking in the back of mind.

"But I want ice cream!" As I ran up to the store a mother and her daughter were walking out. The daughter crying her eyes out because she couldn't have ice cream. The scene reminded me of my mom.

I shook off my umbrella before walking in. I grabbed a cart before walking down the aisle. I picked up some food for the week and even some drinks. Before I walked to the register my fingers found a candy bar. I smiled before grabbing five of them.

"Is this all miss?" The guy standing behind the register asked nicely.

"Yes." I said smiling. Once I got my bags and headed outside I saw how much it was raining. There was no way I would be able to carry this all home in this much rain. I looked over to my right to see a bench. I sat down pulling my jacket closer to me. I guess I'll just have to wait until the rain stops to head home. The only thing is that I was really sleepy as well. I didn't expect myself to fall asleep...but I did.

Jungkook's POV

It was already nighttime and I had one person on my mind. Jiwoo. I wonder if she remembers me. I mean, probably not. It's been years since then. I'm actually glad she hasn't remembered me yet. The last thing I want is for her to remember that place.

I jumped out my bed grabbing my jacket. I put my hood on before grabbing my shoes. I started heading outside when I heard a group of kids screaming. I hid behind a wall thinking it was Hyunwoo and his gang.

I don't know why he wants me back? I told him I was done with that stuff.

I waited for the group of kids to walk by before I started heading to the gas station. I watched as a group of bikers watched me walk inside, probably thinking I'm a bad kid. Well truthfully I am...very much. I've killed plenty of people and some I have no regrets.

"That's all." The man said behind the counter. I nodded before he handed the pack of cigarettes to me. I shoved the cigarettes in my pocket before walking back out the store. Standing outside was the group of bikers smiling at me.

"Hey baby boy!" One of them shouted smirking. I ignored them walking the other way which was into the city. I kept walking until I saw a grocery store. The store isn't what made me stop, but the person sitting outside.

"Jiwoo?" I mumbled before sitting down beside her. Her mouth was wide open as she was lightly snoring. How much did she get to sleep last night? I grabbed her bags before picking her up. Since my place wasn't that far away I decided to take her to my house. After putting her bags down I brought her to my room laying her down. It's crazy how she's still sleeping. You would think she would be awake by now. I grabbed the blanket before tucking her in.

"Would you remember me as that little kid who liked you? Who had the biggest crush on you?" I mumbled staring at her peaceful face.

I still like you Jiwoo. And I still want to protect you.

After closing my bedroom door I walked down to the basement.

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

I will never let you. I will kill you all for putting us through this hell. For taking our childhood away. All of you deserve to rot in hell.