G sans x scientist reader

Requested by Thewreched!!! Enjoy! :3
✂-------------------------

Your pov

You typed in your computer, searching stuff. You had a lot of stuff to do because the company is busy. It's because of monsters coming out from Mt.Ebbot. You were all very surprised at first but you all got a long. Well, not all but... Meh... You had big bags under your eyes, coffee on the side of your computer. You had been doing this since earlier this morning and it was stressing you out but, for the sake of your family, your going to do this. Your mother has amnesia while your dad is in the hospital because he got in a car accident. One of your siblings was sick. Good thing there was (sibling name), your other sibling, to watch them. So you worked overnight just to earn money for your family. One of your siblings died and you didn't wanted that to happen to any of your family members, ever. Anyways, you were close to halfway. The deadline of these are tommorow and tommorow, you need to examine your test subject, Sans. He has been in the lab for a couple of weeks because they said that he was fused with another monster and you are all trying to figure out on how he did that. You tried to ask him but he just shrugged and said he didn't remember. He said that he just remembered him being like that. He was one of the test subjects the company has. He was rather... Flirty... He can always make you blush. It was kind of annoying but cute too. You were dozing off. You shook your head and started typing your report.

~The next day...~

You got your folders,papers and reports in the bag while you ran to the lab. You looked at the time. 4:00 am. You were still tired but you have to do this. You went to the boss's office and passed some of your reports. You went to a room and read your reported in front of some people. You got it all finished as you sipped your coffee, heading to G's room. He said to call him that so... You'll call him that. The door opened as you went in. You saw G sleeping in his test tube. Well, it IS 4:30 am after all. You smiled and got your clipboard and pen. You sat down on a chair. Since he hasn't woken up yet, you can't start the tests. So you decided to draw him on the paper.

You had finished your work.

(Art is not mine)

"Heya doll." You jumped and dropped your paper and pen. You got them as you looked at him. "G please. Don't startle me." You said as you took a sip of your coffee. "Nice drawing." He winked as you blushed. "Heh." You got him out of the tube and started the tests. You wrote down the results. Right now, all the effects are positive.

You smiled as nothing bad happened like usual. You gave him food. "Here. The tests are done for today G." "Can you stay here?" "Hmm? Why?" "I just wanna see your pretty face~" you blushed furiously. "G!" "but no seriously, can you please stay here? It gets lonely without you." You sat back down after nodding. "Sup?" "Nothing much." "Whaddya mean there's nothing? There's a ceiling there ya know." You smiled. Despite him being flirty, he was also punny. "Anyways, what do you want to talk about?"