67

*Recap*
I laugh and roll my eyes, I walk into the kitchen and put the spaghetti away. Joey hugs me to his chest and I hug him back.
A: Joey, you can go you know.
J: I know. I can go out with Aaron and Zach another night. I want to stay with you tonight.

I smile against his chest, he kisses my forehead. Joey breaks the hug.
J: Here, take this.

He hands me the medicine and water, I take the medics and drink some water. I put it in the sink and walk to the room with Joey following me, he strips down to his underwear while I get in bed underneath the covers. He gets in the bed a few seconds later and pulls me close to him, he wraps his arms around my waist and I lay my head on his chest.
*End Of Recap*

J: I love you.
A: I love you too.

Joeys phone starts ringing, he gets up and walks to the kitchen. I start getting nauseous again, I get up and walk to the bathroom and throw up again. Joey walks in still on the phone.
J: Aaron, chill. Hold on real quick. Ava what's wrong? Did you throw up again?
A: Yes but I already told you that it's probably just the flu.
J: Ava, it's not normal to throw up 3 times in 1 hour when you have the flu.
A: Can you just go get me some water?

Joey sets his phone on the counter in the bathroom, he puts it on speaker and walks to the kitchen. He comes back a few seconds later with a glass of water.
Aa: Joey, you have to come! Geo has strippers!
J: Aaron shut up. I'm going to hang up now.
Aa: Joey, don't hang up-

He hangs up and goes to hand me the glass of water but before I can grab it I throw up again.
J: That's it Ava. We're going to the hospital.
A: Joey, it's fine and i'm fine. It's just the flu.
J: We're going.
A: No Joey. I'm just going to sleep it off and plus it's now 2 am.
J: Ava, don't argue with me. We are going.

Joey walks out of the bathroom and puts his shoes on along with his jacket, he walks back in the bathroom and hands me leggings with shoes and socks. I roll my eyes and put them on, I walk out and he hands me my hoodie. I slip it on and he grabs his phone and opens the door, he wraps 1 of his arms around my waist while I lay my head on his shoulder. We start walking out to the car, he opens the door and I get in. Joey gets in the drivers seat and starts driving to the hospital, when we get there he parks the car and we walk inside to the front desk.
Nurse: Hi. How can I help you?
A: I've thrown up 4 times in the past hour and my boyfriend here thinks it's more serious than it is.
Nurse: Okay. What do you think it is?
J: She thinks it's the flu.
Nurse: It more than likely is.
A: I tried to tell you that Joey.
Nurse: Just fill this sheet out then bring it back.
A: Okay.

I grab the paper and clipboard and we walk to the chairs, we sit down and I start filling the paper out.
A: Joey, couldn't we have came here in the morning? I'm really tired.
J: I know Babe and I'm sorry. I was just worried that it was something different than the flu.
A: I know.

After I fill out the sheet I walk back up to the front desk, I hand it to the nurse and walk to the chairs. I lean my head on Joeys shoulder, a few minutes go by and I start getting nauseous again.
A: Joey, I'm getting nauseous again.
J: Lean your head back. It will help a bit.

I lean my head back and my name gets called a few minutes later, me and Joey stand up and follow the doctor to the room. I sit on the chair next to Joey.
Dr: Hello Ms. Gitnick. How can I help you today?
A: I've thrown up 4 times in the past hour.
Dr: Okay. Have your recently eaten anything that's raw like a raw egg, raw meat?
A: No. The nausea just started earlier tonight.
Dr: Okay. Is there a chance you could be pregnant?
A: Yeah but I used pregnancy tests yesterday morning and they were negative.
Dr: How long was the period of time between when you had sex and the time you used the pregnancy tests?
A: About 15 hours or less.
Dr: Okay. We are going to go take an ultrasound because sometimes pregnancy tests don't always work if it's not 24 hours or more between intercourse and the time you use the test.
A: Okay.
Dr: I need you to lay down and lift your shirt up above your stomach.

I stand up and lay down on the bed thing, I lift my shirt up. The doctor puts gel on my stomach and starts rubbing it around with the monitor, me and Joey turn our heads and look at the screen.
Dr: I hear a heartbeat.

I look at Joey and see a smile form on his face, I look back at the screen while the doctor points at the screen.
Dr: See that little dot?
A: Yeah.
J: Is that our baby?
Dr: It sure is. Congratulations you guys. I'll go print some pictures.

I smile and wipe the gel off my stomach, tears start forming in Joey's eyes. I put my shirt back down and stand up along with Joey, he hugs me and I wipe his eyes.
J: We're going to have another baby.
A: *Laughs* I know.

Joey kisses me and I kiss him back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14