52

*Recap*
Joey grabs my cheeks again and kisses me and I kiss him back.
J: We need to tell my parents and your mom.
A: I know. I want to wait to tell my Mom. I don't want her to know just yet.
J: Okay. Well we could tell my parents tomorrow if it's okay with you?
A: Yeah. That's fine. We won't tell my mom just yet. I don't want her to get mad at me and be rude.

Joey pulls me closer to his chest and hugs me tightly.
J: I'm sorry babe.
A: For what?
J: That your mom has to be rude to you if you don't want to tell her yet we won't.
A: Or we don't have to tell her at all.
J: You don't want to tell her?
A: Not really. She doesn't care anyways and she'll just say bad things about me or you.
J: Well if you don't want to tell her we won't. Okay?
A: Okay.

I hug Joey and he hugs me tighter and kisses my forehead, I lay my head on his chest and continue to watch Republic Of Doyle. He kissed my cheek.
*End Of Recap*

Me and Joey fall asleep a little bit later, I wake up around 2 am and feel sick. I get out of Joeys arms and sit up, I get up and walk to my bathroom. I shut my door and turn the light on, I lean against the toilet and throw up. The door opens and Joey walks over to me, he sits down and grabs my hair and rubs my back.
J: Are you okay babe?
A: Yeah. I just don't feel good.
J: Is it maybe nerves?
A: What do you mean?
J: Are you nervous about telling my parents or nervous about anything else?
A: Kind of. I'm scared for what your parents will say. What if they don't like me anymore? Or what if they say bad things about you or me?
J: Ava, it's going to be okay. I promise you-

I interrupt Joey by throwing up again, when I'm done throwing up I wipe my mouth with a towel and get a drink of water. Joey hugs me and I hug him back, he lays his head on mine and kisses my forehead.
A: Joey I'm really scared.
J: For what?
A: This pregnancy and telling your parents. What if they won't like me anymore?
J: Then that's their problem. It only matters if I like you and I absolutely love you. If they don't like you then me and you will get our own house or apartment and we will be our own little family. Just you, me and our baby. Okay?

I nod my head and we walk back to my bed and lay down, I lay my head on Joeys chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek, we fall asleep a little bit later. Joey wakes me up the next morning around 10:35 am.
J: Cmon Ava. Get up we have to go tell my parents today.
A: Do we have to?
J: Yes. The sooner you get ready the sooner we can go tell them and that means the sooner it gets over with.
A: I don't want them to hate me.
J: Ava they won't hate you.
A: But what if they do?
J: Remember what we talked about last night?
A: Yeah.
J: Just think about that. If they get mad at you or hate you then we will do whatI was talking about. Okay?
A: Okay.
J: Now get up.
A: Fine.

I get out of bed and walk over to my closet, I grab a pair of clothes and walk to my bathroom. I start the shower and get undressed, I get in the shower and start washing my hair. I get out 15 minuets later and dry off, I get dressed and brush my hair and do my makeup. I walk out of the bathroom and Joey hands me a pair of shoes.
A: Joeyyy.
J: Avaaa.
A: I really don't want to go.
J: Just put these on and we will go and we can come back.
A: Fine.

I grab the shoes from Joey and walk to my bed, I put them on and grab my jacket. We walk out of my room and walk downstairs, Joey grabs my hand but I pull it away.
C: Why are you cranky.
A: Shut up Charles.
C: Damn you're rude.
A: No I'm not. I just don't want to go to Joey's.
J: Ava we're going.
A: I don't want to.

Joey rolls his eyes and we walk outside, we get in his car and he starts driving to his house. We get to his house 15 minuets later.
J: Cmon babe.
A: No. I'm not going in.
J: Yes you are now cmon.
A: No. They are going to hate me.
J: No they won't. Now please just stop being so stubborn and let's go.
A: I'll go in on 1 condition.
J: And what is that?
A: You have to do all the talking.
J: Okay. That's fine now let's just go.

I roll my eyes and we get out of his car, he grabs my hand and we walk inside.
(JM~ Joey's Mom. JD~ Joey's Dad)
J: Mom! Dad! I need to tell you guys something!
JM: We're in the kitchen hun!

Me and Joey walk into the kitchen.
JD: Hi Ava.
A: Hi.
JM: What do you need to tell us?
J: You have to promise not to be mad or say anything rude and you can't yell either.
JD: Joesph just tell us.
J: Ava is pregnant.

Joey's Mom and Dads eyes shift from him to me, I look down and hide behind Joeys back.
JM: Excuse me? Joesph Birlem you are way to young to be a father. What the hell is wrong with you and Ava?!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14