1

Hi I'm Ava and I'm the twin sister of Charles Gitnick and the younger sister of Thomas Gitnick, our parents split up when me and Charles were 5. Charles and Thomas went to go live with our dad in L.A. while I went and lived with our mom in Pennsylvania, I haven't really talked to Thomas and Charles for a few years now. Me and Charles are both 15 now and Thomas is 21, I haven't seen them for 10 years. Right now I'm in my room watching t.v, mom walks in a few minutes later.
M: Ava, Mark is here to see you.
A: Okay.

Mark Thomas is my best friend, we've been through everything together. We have known each other for 11 years, I get up off of my bed and walk downstairs to the door and open it.
A: Hi Mark.
M: Hey Ava. I was wondering if you wanted to go film a cooking video at my house for my YouTube channel?
A: Markus you can't cook. Do you remember the video with Loren? *laughs*
M: *Laughs* Shut up. Now come on.
A: Okay. Let me go get my phone.

I walk upstairs and grab my phone, I put some shoes on and walk back downstairs.
A: I'm going to Mark's house!!!
MOM: Okay!!!

Me and Mark start walking to his house.
M: Have you heard from your dad or Charles?
A: Not for a while.
M: Oh.

We get to Mark's house 10 minuets later, we walk in his house and head to the kitchen.
(MD is Marks Dad)
MD: Hi Ava.
A: Hi Mr.Thomas.

Mark takes out a chocolate cake mix along with eggs and oil, he turns on music and starts dancing around.
A: *Laughs* Oh my god Mark.
M: You're just jealous.

I laugh again and roll my eyes, he walks up to his room and grabs his camera. I sit behind the camera and start playing on my phone, he starts his intro.
M: What's up y'all I'm Mark Thomas and today I'm here with Ava Gitnick and we are going to make a cake. Ava come on.
A: Hold on I'm looking on Instagram.

Mark rolls his eyes and grabs my phone and set on the counter behind him, he grabs my arm and pulls me in front of the camera.
M: This is Ava. Everyone that watches my videos you know who she is. She's in almost all of my videos.

5 minuets later I start mixing the batter, Mark takes a spoon and takes out some batter with it and starts eating it.
A: Markus! We need that!

I slap his arm playfully, he starts laughing.
M: *Laughs* It's good though.
A: Yeah cause I made it.
M: Not everything you make is good. Remember the pancakes?
A: That was your fault. You added jalapeños and a lot of flour and vanilla.
M: So I thought it was good.
A: You just said it was gross.
M: *Laughs* Shut up.

I grab a cake pan and start pouring the cake batter in, I put it in the oven and set a timer.
I grab my phone and sit on the floor by the oven, I start playing on it again.
M: Hey Ava. Look.

I look at Mark and see him twerking.
A: *Laughs* Oh my god Mark.

He starts moving closer to me.
A: Mark stop!

I push him away.
MD: Mark stop what you're doing to Ava!

Mark laughs and stops, I stand up. The timer for the cake goes off 15 minuets later, I take the cake out and start frosting it. When I finish frosting it me and Mark take out a fork and try it.
A: This is really sweet.
M: *Laughs* I wonder why.
A: Mark what did you do?
M: I just put some sugar in it.
A: Mark!

Mark starts his outro.
M: Alright well I hope you guys enjoyed this video. Let me know if I should do another cooking video. Make sure you guys hit that thumbs up button, subscribe and turn my post notifications on. I love you guys and comment food if down below if you made it to this part of the video so till next time see you guys.

Mark ends the video.
M: Do you want to hangout for a while?
A: Yeah. What do you want to do?
M: I don't know. We could watch a movie or something.
A: Okay.

Me and Mark walk up to his room and sit on his bed and start watching Step Brothers.

(Charles's POV)
I'm in L.A at my dads house, I walk up to my room and go on YouTube. I scroll past a video that Mark Thomas posted a few minutes ago, I look at the caption and see that he tagged @Ava_Gitnick. I walk to my dads room and knock on the door.
D: Yes Charles?
C: Our sisters name is Ava, right?
D: Yeah.
C: Okay.

I walk back to my room and start watching the video, I get a text a few minutes later. I look and see that Joey texted me, Joey is my best friend. I've known him for 9 years.
J: I'm here
C: Okay just walk in. I'm in my room
J: K

Joey walks in my room.
J: What are you doing?
C: I just think I found my twin, Ava. When our parents split my mom took her and moved.

Joey walks over to me.
J: She's hot.
C: Shut up Joey.
J: Is that her boyfriend?
C: No that's her best friend Mark. They've known each other for 11 years. I'm gonna try and contact her and see if she can come down to L.A for the summer.

(Ava's POV)
I get a text from an unknown number.
C: Hi Ava.
A: Who is this?
C: This is Charles. You're twin
A: How did u get my number?
C: I went to your YouTube channel and found that mom has YouTube and she subscribed to you so I contacted her and she gave me your number.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14