25

*Recap*
He starts going faster and leans his head in the crook of my neck and starts kissing it again, he comes back up to me and kisses me again and I start running my hands across his abs and he lets out a small moan. I bring my arms up and wrap them around his neck again, his thrusts start becoming sloppier and sloppier and we finish a few minutes later. He rolls down next to me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest.
*End Of Recap*

(3 HOURS LATER)
Me and Joey are laying down cuddling and talking, he turns me around and pecs my lips.
J: I love you.
A: I love you too.

I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his waist, my phone starts ringing a few minutes later. I grab it and see that Mom is calling me, I answer it.
A: Hi Mom.
Mom: Hi sweetie. I need you to come get your car and house keys or you need to come home.
A: Why?
Mom: Because I have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks.
A: Okay.

Mom hangs up and I get up.
J: What are you doing?
A: I have to go to my moms real quick to get my car and house keys because she's going on a business trip.
J: I'll take you.
A: Are you sure?
J: Yes babe. *laughs*
A: Okay.

Joey gets up and we put our shoes on and we walk out to his car and he starts driving Moms, he puts his hand on my thigh and smiles at me. We get to my moms a few minutes later, Joey parks the car and we get out and walk into the house.
A: Hi Mom.
Mom: Hi hun. Hi Joey.
J: Hi.

Me and Joey walk up to my room and I grab my car keys and the house keys, I walk over to my bed and grab Henry.
J: He's so cute.
A: Not as cute as you.

Joey smiles and kisses my cheek, Mom walks in my room a few minutes later.
Mom: I'm leaving now.
A: Okay. Bye Mom.
Mom: Bye. Love you.
A: Love you too.

She walks out of my room and me and Joey leave a few minutes later, he starts driving and I follow behind him. We get back to the hotel 25 minuets later, we walk inside to the hotel room and lay on the bed and start cuddling. I get a text a little bit later from Mark.
M: Hi Ava
A: Hey Mark what's up?
M: Can I talk to u about something?
A: Yeah. What is it?
M: Do u think we could maybe meet somewhere? I'd rather talk in person.
A: Yeah. What's wrong?
M: Loren's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get her and you guys are more close even though I'm dating her.
A: Okay. Where do u want to meet at?
M: StarBucks?
A: Sure. I'm on my way
M: Okay

I get up again and put my shoes back on.
J: Where are you going?
A: I have to go help Mark with girl problems. He doesn't know what to get Loren for her birthday.
J: Okay. Love you.
A: Love you too.

Joey kisses me and I leave and start heading to StarBucks and I grab my phone charger, I get there 10 minuets later and walk in. I see Mark sitting at a table and I go sit across from him.
M: Hi Ava.
A: Hey Markus.
M: What does Loren like beside flowers and chocolates.
A: I know she likes couple things.
M: Like what?
A: Like marching bracelets that say each others name.
M: Kind of like yours that says Joeys name? *laughs*
A: *Laughs* Yeah. She likes infinity signs, necklaces rings and any jewelry.

Me and Mark talk for about 30 more minuets.
M: I have an idea of what I'm going to get her. Thanks Ava.
A: No problem Mark.

Me and Mark hug and leave and I start driving back to the hotel, I park and and see Aaron's car parked next to Joeys. I walk back into the hotel, when I'm about to open the door I hear Joey talking to Aaron.
J: She's really clingy and she was a real bitch yesterday and last night.
Aa: How?
J: I was messing around with her yesterday and I threw her in the pool and she got mad and walked off and all she wanted to do was sleep and she didn't want to the video and because I threw her in the pool I wasn't even allowed to touch her.
Aa: Was she at least happy that you surprised her?
J: Not really. I drove for like 2 days to see her and all she did was say that she missed me.
Aa: At least she's hot. You scored there.
J: That's like the only good thing about her.
Aa: I have to leave but I'll text you later.
J: Okay.

Tears well in my eyes and I become frozen, Aaron opens the door.
Aa: Oh shit. Joey you're fucked.

Aaron walks away and Joey looks at me.
J: *Mumbles* Shit.

I start walking away with Joey following me.
J: Babe! Cmon wait a second.
A: Leave me alone.

I walk out of the hotel and get in my car and start driving back to the house, tears start rolling down my cheeks. My phone starts ringing and I see that Joey is calling me and I press decline, I get to the house 20 minuets later and park my car. I walk inside and and go up to my room and lay on my bed and start crying, Henry jumps on my bed and lays by me and starts purring. I start petting him, I calm down 30 minuets later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14