7

*Recap*
Charles rolls his eyes and laughs.
C: Well are you guys ready to leave?
A: Yeah.
C: Okay.

Me and Joey stand up from the booth and walk behind Aaron and Charles, Joey starts to talk to me.
J: *Whispers* You should come over tonight. I have the whole house to myself. My family is gone for 2 weeks.
A: *Whispers* I can't just ditch Charles and then you be gone. That sounds bad to him.
J: *Whispers* Just tell him you're going to Marks and I'll tell him that I don't feel good so I'm going home.
A: *Whispers* I don't know Joey.
J: *Whispers* We wouldn't even do anything Ava unless you wanted too.
A: *Whispers* Fine but if I start to feel awkward I'm going home.
J: *Whispers* Okay.
*End Of Recap*

We get back to the house and Aaron and Charles go sit on the couch and start playing on their phones, Joey goes upstairs and grabs his bags and I go to my room and pack a bag. We walk down the stairs a few minutes later.

(Charles POV)
Ava and Joey walk down the stairs with their bags, me and Aaron look up from our phones.
C: Joey where are you going?
J: Home. I'm not feeling good.
C: Oh. Ava where are you going?
J: Marks hotel room.

They walk out of the door, Aaron starts chuckling.
Aa: I'm telling you that they are going to Joey's and they're gonna mess around.
C: Shut up Aaron. Ava already said that she's not going to get involved with any of my friends.
Aa: Think about it. Joey lives 15 minuets away on foot and the nearest hotel is 45 minuets on foot. Would Ava really walk 45 minuets in a town she's never been in before?
C: Aaron shut up.
Aa: *Laughs* Fine.

(Ava's POV)
Me and Joey start to walk to his house, he goes to grab my hand but I pull it away.
J: Why'd you do that? Charles isn't around.
A: I know. It just feels weird.
J: Why?
A: Cause you're My Brothers Best Friend. It feels wrong.
J: But it's not wrong.
A: But it is because we're doing it behind his back and I said I wouldn't get involved.
J: Then why are you coming with me back to my house? You're leading me on Ava. First you want to do it then the next minute you don't. It's either yes you want to do it or no you don't want to do it. What is your answer?
A: You promise he won't find out?
J: Yes. I absolutely promise you. Okay?
A: Okay.

Joey grabs my hand again and links our fingers together, we get to his house 10 minuets later. We lay our bags by the front door, Joey shuts the door and pushes me against it and starts kissing me. I pull away.
A: Sorry Joey. I'm just not very comfortable with it.
J: Oh. It's okay. If you do change your mind will you let me know?
A: That's a weird question but I guess.
J: Okay.

Me and Joey walk upstairs to his room, we walk into his room and he shuts his door. We sit on his bed for a little bit and watch tv, a few hours pass by me I start to get sleepy.
A: Where can I go change?
J: If you walk out of my room there's a bathroom right across the haul.
A: Okay.

I grab my bag and walk out of Joey's room and to the bathroom, I shut the bathroom door and change into my pajamas. I walk back into Joey's room and see him in only his boxers.
A: Where should I sleep?
J: You can sleep with me if you want. We also have a guest room.
A: Okay.

I go to walk out of his room.
J: Ava I was just kidding, we don't have a guest room.
A: Oh.

I walk back inside his room and walk to his bed, I lay down by him. I face my back towards him and start playing on my phone.
J: Ava are you okay? I can tell that this is awkward for you.
A: Yeah I'm fine I just never laid with someone else in the same bed.
J: Oh. Well if it makes you feel any better neither have I.

I turn around and face Joey.
A: Joey can I ask you something?
J: Yeah. Of course.
A: Are we like dating now? Like officially? Just not letting anyone know?
J: Yeah. Well I mean if you want to.
A: I want to.
J: Then the answer is yes.
A: Okay.

I smile at Joey and smiles at me, he moves closer to me and kisses my lips and I kiss him back.
J: Do you want to watch a movie?
A: Sure.
J: What about the movie Wonder?
A: That sounds good.
J: Okay.

Joey turns the movie on and I cuddle up closer to him, he wraps his arms around my waist so we're spooning. I lay my hands on top of his and he lays his head in the crook of my neck, he quickly kisses my cheek and smiles. I smile back at him, he falls asleep about 30 minuets later, I fall asleep 10 minuets after him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14