55

*Recap*
I start walking back up to my room, when I get up to my room I don't see Joey on the bed. I go look in the bathroom.
A: Joey? Where are you?

He doesn't respond, I roll my eyes and open my closet. Joey jumps out from behind my clothes and scares me.
A: *Screams* Joey! You're an asshole!
J: *Laughs* That was funny.
A: No it wasn't. That was a jerk move.

I grab a pair of clothes and walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower, when I'm done in the shower I get dressed and do my hair and make up. I walk out of the bathroom, Joey grabs my wrist. I pull it out of his hand.
J: Cmon Ava. You're not actually mad are you?
A: Yes. I am mad Joey. That was rude. I hate it when I get scared.
J: Okay well I know that now and I'm sorry. I won't scare you ever again. I promise.
A: You promise?
J: Yes I promise.
*End Of Recap*

A: Okay.
J: Do you still love me?
A: Yeah.

He hugs me and I hug him back.
A: Now come on we have to leave so we can go look at apartments with my Dad.
J: Fine.

Joey kisses me and I kiss back, he breaks the hug and we put our shoes on. We walk downstairs and get in the car with Dad and he starts driving.

(4 MONTHS LATER)

I am now 4 months pregnant and me and Joey are moved into our own apartment that have 3 bedrooms, we found out yesterday that we are having a baby boy and Charles and Mya are also having a baby boy

I am now 4 months pregnant and me and Joey are moved into our own apartment that have 3 bedrooms, we found out yesterday that we are having a baby boy and Charles and Mya are also having a baby boy. I walk out to the living room and sit next to Joey, I lay my head on his shoulder.
A: I love you Joey.
J: I love you too Babe. 
A: What do you want for dinner?
J: Hamburger-

Joey gets cut off my his phone ringing, he answers it.

(Joey's POV)
J: Hey Char. What's up?
C: I've got a big problem.
J: What is it?
C: Do you remember that girl Kate?
J: Yeah. You dated her before Mya.
C: She's got pregnant that's why she left and I'm fucked because I know nothing about this kid and she dropped him off and left. What the hell do I do Joey? Mya is pissed at me for having another child.
J: You got her pregnant? Charles you're an idiot. 
C: I know. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
J: Well what's your kids name?
C: Mathew.
J: Just talk to him I guess. I don't know what to do either Charles. I'm not a Dad yet.
C: Just come over and help. I don't know what the hell to do.

Charles hangs up.

(Ava's POV)
Joey sets his phone down.
A: What's wrong?
J: Charles has a kid that he didn't know about. He hooked up with this girl Kate before he started dating Mya and she left him and apparently she left him because she was pregnant and she just dropped the kid off at his apartment and left.
A: Woah.
J: Yeah. We have to go over there now.
A: Okay.

I stand up along with Joey, we put on our shoes and walk to the car. We get in and Joey starts driving, when we get there Joey parks the car and we walk inside and see Charles in the kitchen with his head in his hands. A little boy comes around the corner with brown curly hair and blue eyes.
C: I don't know what to do. I'm completely fucked.
Mathew: Fucked.
C: Don't say that. It's a bad word.
Mathew: You said it.
C: Cause I'm older. I can say what I want. Now go watch tv.
Mathew: No.
C: Yes. Mathew go now.

Mathew sticks out his tongue and stops away.
J: I can tell that he's definitely your child. *laughs*
C: Shut the hell up Joey. Ava, what am I supposed to do?
A: I don't know Charles. Maybe you shouldn't have knocked some girl up.
J: You could try being a Dad to him.
C: How?! He doesn't corporate with me or anything.
J: Just ask him what he likes. Charles it's not that hard just bond with him.
C: How would you know if it's not that hard?
J: Because it's simple logic. Everyone should know that. It's not that hard to bond with someone else.
C: Fuck my life.
A: Charles it's not that hard at all. Just hangout with him.
C: That's not the problem. Mya is pissed at me. She won't even talk to me.
A: So fix it. Talk to her.
C: I can't fix this. She's mad because I have another kid and it's 2 years late. I can't prevent that now.
J: Well we can't fix Charles. Just talk to her.
C: Can't you guys help me?
A: No. This isn't our problem and there is no way we can help. You have to talk to them.
C: Fine. Mya!
J: Don't yell for her. Go to the room and actually talk to her.
C: Fine but can you guys watch Mathew while I go talk to her?
J: Yeah.

Charles walks out of the kitchen and walks to his and Mya's room, me and Joey walk to the living room. We sit on the couch, Mathew turns around and looks at you.
Mathew: You have a big belly.
J: That's cause there's a baby in there.
Mathew: Why is her belly so big if there's a baby in it?
J: Because the baby has to grow.
Mathew: I was a baby 1 time.
A: We all were silly.

Mathew laughs and turns around and start watching tv again, 5 minuets go by and we hear Mya yelling.
Mya: You're a fucking asshole Charles!!! Go burn in hell you shit head!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14