46

*Recap*
( 2 WEEKS LATER)
Me and Joey came back to California 1 week ago and Charles and Aaron came back yesterday, tomorrow is mine and Charles 16th birthday. Right now I'm in my room hanging out with Mya, I'm on my bed and Mya is sitting on my chair. Charles walks in my room a few minutes later.
C: Oh um hi Mya. I didn't know you were here.

She rolls her eyes and turns around.
C: I'm going to get Joey and some McDonald's. Do you want anything?
*End Of Recap*

A: Just a Coke.
C: Okay and when Joey gets here stay away from him. He's hanging out with me today.

I roll my eyes.
A: Okay.

Charles leaves a few seconds later.
Mya: Do you even get to hangout with Joey anymore?
A: Not really. He doesn't hangout with me especially when he's over here.
Mya: Why?
A: Charles doesn't let me hangout with him when he's here and Joey doesn't really hangout with me lot like we used to when we first started dating. We only hangout like 2 times a week and it's only for like 3 hours every time.
Mya: Who is he always with?
A: Aaron and Charles.
Mya: Are you hanging out with him tomorrow?
A: We're supposed to. The plan was that Joey gets to hang out with me for the day and Aaron is going to be with Charles all day. Joey literally had to buy Charles a whole meal for a week just so Charles would be okay with him hanging out with me tomorrow.
Mya: Damn. Your brother sucks ass.
A: Yeah he does.

Myas phone rings and she hangs up a few minuets later.
Mya: I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
A: Okay. Bye.
Mya: Bye.

Mya stands up and walks out of my room and leaves, Joey walks in my room 20 minuets later. He sits on my bed and hands me my pop, I take a drink and set it on my nightstand.
A: Are we still hanging out tomorrow?
J: Yeah. I have something planned to be ready by 12:30. Okay?
A: Okay.

Joey kisses me and I kiss him back.
J: I'll see you tomorrow.
A: Okay.
J: I love you.
A: I love you too.

Joey kisses me again and walks out of my room, I get up and put pajamas on and lay back down. Dad walks in my room 20 minuets later.
Dad: Hey hunny.
A: Hi Dad.
Dad: I'm really sorry but I am leaving tonight because I have to go on a business trip so I won't be here for your birthday. I'm sorry sweetie.
A: Oh. It's okay. Have fun.

I smile at Dad and he smiles back at me, he shuts my door and leaves. I turn over and fall asleep a few minutes later, I walk up the next morning with a text from Mark.
M: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRAND!!!!!🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂
A: Thanks Mark😇
M: When are you coming to visit Pennsylvania???
A: I don't know. Why?
M: Because I miss you
A: Aww Markus I miss you too
M: I have to go but I'll talk to you later
A: Okay. Bye

I look at my phone and see that it's 11:45 am, I quickly get up and walk into my bathroom and take a shower. After I'm done with my shower I curl my hair and put black leggings on with with a gray crop top, I throw on a pair of shoes and grab my phone. I walk downstairs and eat some cereal, when I'm done eating I go back up to my room and plug my phone in. It's now 1 pm and I hear 2 car doors shut outside, I stand up and look out my window and see Charles and Joey getting in Charles car. My phone dings a second later, I look and see that Joey texted me.
J: Sorry Ava😕 I can't hang out today. I'm not feeling good but I'll come and try to see you later love u

I read the text but I don't reply, I shut my phone off and my heart drops. I take my shoes off and walk downstairs, I lay on the couch and start watching Republic Of Doyle. A few hours go by and I get text from Mya.
Mya: Happy Birthday! How is your day so far?
A: Shitty
Mya: Why?
A: Joey never showed up like he was supposed to and instead he went with Charles and Aaron. He texted me and said he wasn't feeling good but I literally watched him get in Charles car and drove away.
Mya: Did he even wish you happy birthday?
A: Nope.
Mya: Guys are assholes.
A: I can definitely agree with that.
Mya: I'm going to take a shower but I'll text you later.
A: Okay.

I set my phone down and fall asleep, I wake up again around 11 to the front door being shut. I open my eyes and see Joey, Charles and Aaron, I stand up and Joey walks over to me and try's to hug me.
J: Hi baby. You look b-beautiful.
A: You smell like smoke and alcohol.
C: Well duh. We went to a party for my birthday and it was great.
Aa: Yeah and your boyfriend is fucked up right now. You need to take care of him.
A: I don't care if he's fucked up and I'm not his mom. I don't need to take care of him.

I push him away and walk up to my bedroom and shut my door, I lay on my bed and tears well in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. Charles and Aaron walk to Charles's room but Joey sits outside my door and keeps yelling my name.
J: Avaaaa!
A: Go away Joey!

He leans on my door and there's a loud bump next, I stand up and walk to the door.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14