39

*Recap*
I turn around and smile and hug Joey and he hugs me back, me an Joey finish in the shower 10 minuets later. We get out and wrap a towel around us, we walk out of the bathroom and see Thomas looking through the drawer.
A: What are you doing?
T: Looking for an extra phone charger.

Thomas turns around.
T: I don't even want to know what you guys did in there.

Thomas walks out of the room.
J: That was kind of awkward.
A: Yeah it was.

I walk over to the door and shut it, I open my bag and grab a pair of clothes out and Joey does the same. We get dressed and walk into the bathroom.
*End Of Recap*

I start brushing my hair, I curl it and leave it down, I start putting on my makeup. Joey wraps his arms around my waist and lays his chin on top of my head.
J: You don't need that. You're beautiful enough without it.

I smile and blush, when I finish my make up me and Joey walk out to the bedroom. He sits on the bed and grabs my waist and pulls me on his lap and wraps his arms around my waist.
J: Ava, guess what?
A: What?
J: I'm leaving tomorrow for tour and you're coming with me.
A: Joey, I still have to pack my room up.
J: So let's go now then when Thomas heads back to California he can bring your stuff. I already talked to him about it.
A: Fine. But we need to go pack my room up now.
J: Okay. I'm driving.

Joey smiles at me and kisses me, I kiss him back. I get up and we put our shoes on, he grabs my keys and we walk out of the room.
T: Where are you guys going?
A: We're going to pack my room up.
T: Okay.

Joey grabs my hand and we start walking outside to my car, Joey gets in the drivers seat and I get in the passengers seat. He starts driving to Moms, we get there 20 minuets later. Me and Joey get out of the car and h grabs my hand and locks our fingers together, we walk inside up to my room. I grab a few suitcases and boxes, Mom walks in my room a few minutes.
J: Hi.
Mom: Hey Joey. What are you doing Ava? Have you made your decision yet?
A: Yep. I'm moving to California. I'm done here. All you do is start fights and you called me a skank and you won't accept that I don't want to talk about my relationship life with you because it's not your business.
Mom: God Ava. You are so dramatic and extra.
A: Oh I'm extra? You called your own daughter a fucking skank.
Mom: You told your own mom to fuck off.
A: I wouldn't have said that if you knew what respect was.
Mom: You have 2 days to be out of this house with everything you want.
A: It's okay. I'll be gone out of Pennsylvania by tomorrow night anyways.

She rolls her eyes and leaves the house.
J: I'm sorry babe.
A: She's a fucking psycho. I don't need her though.
J: No you don't because you have me.

I smile and kiss Joey, he kisses me back.
J: I love you.
A: I love you too.

Me and Joey start packing my room, we finish 3 hours later.
J: Do you want to go do something tonight,
A: Like what?
J: I don't know. We could go out to eat or just walk around?
A: I kind of just want to go back to Thomas's and lay down.
J: Okay.

We put all the stuff in my car and Joey starts driving to Thomas's, Thomas walks out and starts putting the stuff in his truck while me and Joey walk up to the room. I lay on the bed and Joey lays next to me, he wraps his arms around me.
J: What's wrong Ava?
A: I'm just a bit upset I guess.
J: Why?
A: Because my Mom. She's so rude and I shouldn't let her get to me but she does.
J: It's okay Ava. It will all be better when we are out of Pennsylvania.

I smile, Joey kisses me and I kiss him back. It turns into a heated make out session, he goes to take my shirt off but I stop him.
J: What's wrong?
A: Thomas is here. We can't do that.
J: He's sleeping plus we won't be able to do this on tour because we have to share a room with Charles and Aaron the whole time.
A: You know that he's sleeping for sure?
J: Yes. I promise you.
A: Okay.

I kiss Joey again and he kisses me back, he takes my shirt off and I take his off. He starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys behind, he finds my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings his lips back up to mine and starts kissing me again, I put my hands on Joeys stomach and start running my hands up and down on his abs. I lower my 1 of my hands down to his dick, I start palming him through his jeans. He lets out a breathy moan and unclips my bra and takes it off, I unbuckle his belt and unzip his his pants. I slide his pants down and takes my leggings off so we're both left in our underwear, Joey takes my underwear off along with his. He rubs his tip against my entrance.
A: *Moans* Joey stop t-teasing.

Joey chuckles and kisses me again, he slams into me and I let out a loud moan. He starts thrusting and the bed starts hitting the wall, he continues to kiss me so I don't let any moans out for Thomas to hear.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14