Prologue

"Eren, do you love me?" [f/n] asked as she rests her head on Eren's shoulder.

"Of course I do" Eren smiled pulling her close. "Why do you ask?" He said.

She shook her head. "I just wanted to know" she smiled. Eren chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

[f/n]'s phone rang. She dug in her pocket and grabbed her phone to see the caller.

It was her older sister.

She answered it and brought it to her ear.

"Hello?" she said "[f/n]! Its an emergency! Grandmother! S-s-he..." Her sister trailed off. "W-what? She's what?" [f/n]'s voice trembled slightly.

"She had a heart attack!" Her sister broke down crying on the other line.

[f/n]'s eyes widened. Eren looked at her questioningly. "What hospital?" [f/n] asked. "[your hospital]..." Her sister mumbled.

She hung up and placed the phone back into her pocket.

"Whats wrong?" Eren asked. "Grandmother, she had a heart attack" [f/n] stood up and so did Eren and went to the specific hospital.

~*~AT THE HOSPITAL~*~

[f/n] and Eren walked through the halls of the hospital quickly.

They went inside the emergency room and saw her mother, father, sister and brother crying.

[f/n] walked to them with wide eyes.

Her mother looked at her teary eyed.

"She's gone..." She mumbled. After those words, tears came down and [f/n] ended up crying with them while Eren stood behind having his hands on [f/n]'s shoulders with a saddened look on his face.

~*~LE SKIPPY AFTER 3 DAYS~*~

[f/n] couldn't stop mourning about her grandmother. Her grandmother was like her second mother. She's the one who took care of her before when her parents were working abroad and didn't came back for a long time.

[f/n] helps her family fix the things of her grandmother and the things for her funeral. Giving [f/n] less time for Eren.

Whenever Eren calls [f/n] for a date to cheer her up from the death of her grandmother, she would refuse politely because of the hectic schedule and busy days.

Days pass and still [f/n] refuses to Eren's dates due to busy days. This made Eren sad seeing his lover mourn.

After her grandmother's burial, its back to normal days, [f/n] calls Eren almost everyday to apologize and make up for the dates he's asking for. She plans on taking him somewhere but he never answers.