"I'm gonna go get changed into my uniform." I stand up and I walk to the bathroom grabbing a scroll from my bag in Shikamaru's room and I change into my black leggings, my long sleeve fishnet guard, my dark blue slim long sleeve with the Leaf Village metal plate on my right sleeve, my Jonin Flack Jacket and my weapons pouch that I keep my antidote bottle in and my kunai surrounding it on both sides. I put on my metal plated fingerless gloves and I put my pajama's in the scroll and I walk out. I put the scroll in my bag, I seal my bag in a small scroll and I put it in one if the scroll places in my Jonin Flack Jacket.

I walk to the door of the house and I put my black ninja sandals on. "I'm heading out now." I say to Yoshino and she nods.

I walk to the market with a bored look. I look at the sheet of paper and I walk to different stands getting what Yoshino needs and once I'm finished, I walk out of the market place. I walk back to Yoshino's and I walk in the house.

"I'm back." 

"That didn't take you long." Yoshino says to me surprised. "Unlike Shikamaru and Shikaku." She adds.

I laugh a bit as Shikamaru and Shikaku spit out their drinks. "I shop for food in the market every Friday so I know where to go to get things. And I didn't dilly dally." I put the stuff on the counter and I help Yoshino put stuff away.

"Thank you Sora. At least someone in this house isn't lazy and helped me put the groceries away." Yoshino says loud enough for the guys to hear.

"Its no problem. I usually do stuff in the morning before I train." I say to her with a smile.

Shikamaru falls out of his chair and Shikaku clears his throat.

"She's to active." Shikamaru says sitting on his chair again.

I walk over. "And you aren't. At least I do stuff instead of sit around all day and do nothing." I say to him and Shikamaru laughs nervously. I walk back to the door and I put my ninja sandals back on. "I'm heading out to train." I say to Yoshino.

"Be back for dinner." She says to me.

"I wouldn't miss a home cooked dinner from a fabulous cook." I say to her and I smirk as Shikaku spits his drink out.

"I try." Yoshino says to me.

I walk out with a wave. I run around town with my Jonin Flack Jacket sealed in a scroll in my pouch.

"SORA ITS TIME FOR OUR YOUTHFUL RIVALY CHALLENGE." Lee yell down the street from me, with Neji and Ten-Ten.

I stop in front of them. "Fine, your turn to pick." I say to him.

"WE ARE GOING TO SEE WHO CAN DO THE MOST LAPS AROUND THE VILLAGE." Lee yells.

"He's setting himself up for failure." Ten-Ten says shaking her head.

"Are you sure Lee. You know I run for at least four hours a day right? And that's not even on missions." I say to him.

"I WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND, NOW THAT ITS MADE." Lee yells.

Neji just pats his shoulder. "Good luck soldier." He says to him.

"Alright, I'll go a normal pace, like what I was just doing." I say to Lee.

"ALRIGHT." Lee yells and Lee gets in position while I just stand next to him in a track start stance thingy.

"Go I guess." Ten-Ten says to us.

I stand running as Lee zooms past me. "You don't conserve energy that way. The faster the run, the faster the fall." I say as I run at a normal pace.