Chapter 15

Jackson's POV

The last thing I remembewr was running around the park pwaying while mommy and dwaddy were talking, and then some scary man comes and takes me and puts me in a car with some lady I think I've seen befwore, but I just wanna go home, I'm scared these people scare me.

"Jackson it's time to make a little phone call!" the lady said coming inside 'my new rwoom' with a cell phone and coming towards me but I backed away "hey I'm not going to hurt you, you can trust me" she said and I shook my head.

"No! I want my mommy" I swaid to her, and i cwould tell she got upset and walked out of the room, but she weft the phone so I quickly gawabbed it and went threw the contacts and found my mommys name and called her.

"Mommy?" I whispered into the phone

"Jackson?! where are you? are you okay" she said sounding like she's bween crying.

"I downt know. but I'm scward mommy I wanna go home" I said to her

"Don't worry baby we'll find you I promise just be a big boy for mommy, okay?" she said

"Okway, but i gwotta go she comwin bawck"

"Alright I love you and be strong we'll find you" she said

"Wove you too, and okway" I said back before hanging up and putting the phone on the bed and wiping my tears and gwoing bwack into the wittle corner I was hwiding in, and right when I did she cwame in and gwabed the phone and walked out agwain weaving me all alone in the dwark.

Serenity's POV

It's been days since Jackson went missing, and days since Cassidy got the phone call from Jackson, she hasn't been any better, her and Matthew have gotten into many arguments, because of how bad this is affecting them, the cops have been on a non-stop search for him or his kidnappers, and the guys had to cancel shows because of everything they aren't doing well either, no one is, were trying to stay strong for everyone's sake but it's hard to.

"Serenity are you sure Kary might have taken Jackson?" Cameron asked drawing me out of my thoughts

"Yes I'm positive because Kary said that she would find away to make Cassidy's life a living hell, and that meant taking Jackson away" I said to them and they nodded their heads, we've told the police about Kary, and that's why their on a non stop search, but for some reason they can't find her anywhere it's like she's hiding in the shadows where no one can find her, and it's starting to piss me off, but I have to keep my cool. Once again I was drawn out of my thoughts by a door being slammed, causing me to turn to see Matthew once again pissed off.

"What happened this time?" Cameron asked

"I'm so fucking done, I don't know what the hell to do, I've tried everything but she keeps pushing me away, and our fights keep escalating and are becoming worse than ever" he said running his hand threw his hair.

"You can't leave her Matthew, she needs you even thought y'all fight all the time. And if you were in her situation you would probably feel the same way, like someone ripped your heart out and just crushed it so much. She's also going threw a lot Matt you have to understand that" Carter said.

"You don't think I know that! I'm feeling the same way! the day he went fucking missing was the same day I found out he was my son! And you don't think I'm going threw a lot?! It's all her fault that were all like this and that were all in this, and she's the screw up who made the mistake of not watching Jackeon" he said and I was shocked by that.

"So everything is pretty much my fault huh?" I heard Cassidy ask, and I looked over to her to see that she was a huge mess.

"You heard me correctly didn't you" Matthew snapped at her.

"Fine blame it on me, I'm sorry that I brought all of you in this! I'm sorry that my son went missing! I'm sorry that I'm such a fucking screw up! but you know what I'm not sorry for, is breaking up with you, I should've known that you wouldn't give a crap, and that your such a jerk and by the way I was watching him!!" she said.

"So I'm the jerk?! if you didn't notice I did actually give a crap, but your the stupid one that kept pushing everyone away, I should have just listened to everyone and left you way before and maybe none of this would have happened and really you were it didn't look like it no did it" he said back to her.

"I fucking hate you! maybe I should have let you continue dating that Sysco bitch, I wouldn't have cared, maybe I would have just forgotten about you and date someone else that isn't a total jackass than you and stop blaming me!" she said back.

"She's the Sysco bitch? what about you?! your the one that's being the bitch, that's getting mad at me for no fucking reason. and how am I being a total Jackass I'm not even doing shit?! Your the only one to blame!" he yelled at her, but she stayed quiet, and shook her head before running out the room and slamming the door.

"Your such a fucking jerk Matthew!" Carter yelled at him before running after Cassidy.

"What the fuck Matthew, she's like my sister! And that fucking crossed the line!!" Cameron said to him.

"Why are y'all jumping all on my case?! You guys should be on my side not her side?!" Matthew said.

"Oh so now she's a her, I thought she was bitch? A screw up? The Stupid one? The one to blame?" Aaron asked him, and that's when anger built inside of me, so I walked over to Matthew and slapped him, before going after Carter and Cassidy.

Cameron's POV

"I hope your happy Matthew, you just made this all fucking worse!" I yelled at him.

"Look I know what I did was stupid but I was pissed and like you know, and if you let me go I'll go fix this" he said and I shook my head.

"You crossed the line Matthew, were not letting you near her, and honestly stop blaming Cassey she hasn't done anything to deserve this" Nash said but before he could say ah thing the door opened and closed, and it was Carter and Serenity.

"I should fucking kick your ass!" He said to Matthew going after him but me and Nash held him back.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to get out of hand, I didn't mean to anything I said" he said

"No I don't believe you Matthew! She's going threw so much! And you knew that but you decided to blame her!!" Shawn said

"And now because of that We can't find her!!!" Carter said

"What do you mean?!" I asked them

"When I ran after her I saw her but she turned a corner and when I did I couldn't find her so me and Serenity started to go look for her, and never found here!" he said sounding like he was panicing.

"We gotta find her!" Jack J said 

"No shit sherlock!" Jack G said before we all ran out the room and went looking for her, but i stopped and turned to Matthew.

"You fucking lucky. i'm going to let you talk to Cassidy when we find her, but if you mess up again im not letting you talk to her again, because i really shouldn't let you talk to her after what you did, and the others probably won't even let you but i'm actually going to let you have 3rd chance and everything so don't fuck this up" i told him before turning around and continued to start looking for Cassidy with Matthew following behind me, i just hope we can find her i really don't want anything happening to her, she's like my sister, and i know personally that everyone thinks of her as family, and i can see that all the guys are worried especially Carter, i gotta ask him about that later but now i need to think of places where Cassidy would be, so i asked Matthew if he had any ideas and his face lit up and he started running, so i followed after him and hopefully he knew where she would be.....