Chapter 5

Cameron's POV

Me and the other guys, were going to do a YouTube video with Jackson, just to introduce him but some how it ended up turning into a full blow flour war, and we were all covered in in flour, and we were about to clean it up when the door opened and closed we all looked towards the door to see Cassidy standing there looking around, and I could tell what she was thinking, but before any of us could explain the door opened, with Matthew and some girl I never seen in my life come inside and we all stood there awkwardly before Taylor threw flour at Cassidy.

"Seriously Taylor? that like got in my mouth" she said wiping it off her mouth and off her eyes.

"Yes seriously Cassidy" Taylor sassed back and Cassidy raised her eyebrow before grabbing the package of Flour from me and pouring it on Taylor.

"Now were even" she said and we all laughed, and Taylor shook his head like if he was dog and flour went every where.

"What happened in here?" Matthew asked, and I guess we all forgot he was here because we all looked over to him and the girl.

"Oh uh Hey Matt, forgot you were there" Carter said awkwardly, and I don't know why we were acting like this around this person because we are never like this were usually ourselves like we were when we meet Cassidy well not really me because I already knew her but the guys were acting like their selves.

"Wow, anyways guys meet Kary, Kary meet Carter,Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Shawn, Mahogany , Jacob, Aaron, Jack G, and Jack J, and Cassidy, and her son Jackson" Matt said and we all waved awkwardly. For some reason something doesn't seem right about her, and I just don't wanna be mean to Matthew, but anyways Matthew walked out of the room leaving us with Kary in silence after awhile of us standing there not saying a word, I noticed that Kary was glaring at someone so I followed her eyes to who she was looking at and it was at Cassidy, and looking at Cassidy she was glaring back at her.... uh-oh....

"You again" Cassidy said

"Nice to see you too, Cassidy" Kary said while rolling her eyes.

"So ya'll now each other?" Taylor said.

"More like best Friends forever until, some stupid shit she couldn't get over, making us the worst enemies ever" Cassidy said, and Kary scoffed

"Well if you didn't back off, we wouldn't hate each other,now would we" Kary said to Cassidy like if she was a little girl or something, and I could tell Cassidy was about to kill her.

"If you weren't so obsessive, than maybe this wouldn't have all started" Cassidy said back in the same voice.

"Where's the popcorn" Taylor whispered, and Carter whacked him upside the head.

"I wasn't obsessive. But that doesn't matter anymore, I won, you lost, and your all alone because your stupid boyfriend didn't want nothing to do with you or that baby of yours" Kary said and that right there ticked Cassidy off because Cassidy was about to jump on Kary and beat the living crap out of her, but luckily I was able to pull her back before anything happened, but right when I did that Matthew walked back in, I let go of her, because I knew she wouldn't attack her with Matt in here.

"Kary you ready to go?" he asked her and she nodded her head all sweetly before saying goodbye and leaving.

"I wanna kill her" Cassidy said, and I than realized Jackson was here and I turned around to see him hiding behind Mahogany.

"We could tell, so what happened between ya'll too?" Jacob said and she sighed.

"Okay so before Me and Matt started dating me and Kary were close like sister close, and she liked Matt at the time, and so did I but she was like way worse, I thought he was cute but whenever he asked me out, she started blaming me for taking her guy and that she would get her revenge, and all this stuff, and I thought me and Matt would last long, but than the whole fight happened, and some how she got him, when I lost him, and that's when Jackson came a long and for some reason she found out about Jackson and that he was the father, and now I think she's holding it against me if I get between her and him" she said truthfully.

"Wait wait wait Matt is the Father!!" They all screamed but I covered Jackson's ears so he wouldn't hear, and when they were done I uncovered his ears.

"Yes but you can't tell him or say anything to Jackson, because I don't want them knowing yet" she said looking at the others.

"Alright we won't say anything but when are you going to tell him?" Mahogany asked and she shrugged

"When I think the time is right" she said and we all nodded our heads

"Hey you mind if Jackson's stays the night? I think it would be a good thing if him and the weirdo with the Sysco girlfriend bond" Taylor said and she chuckled.

"You got that right on the Sysco part and I guess, it will be a good idea for them to bond" she said before going to Jackson's level "You wanna stay the night with them?" she asked him and he nodded his head and I smiled, before picking him and up and Cassidy standing up straight.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, and take care of my son, I don't wanna phone call saying he hurt his self or anything, and Mahogany, Shawn please make sure nothing happens to him." she said and we all looked hurt at her.

"Sorry guys, but gotta go love y'all" she said before walking out of the room, and shutting the door.

"Calling Matt, telling him to get his ass over here and hang with us" Carter said before walking over to the other side of the room.

"Guys we should build a fort! And than order pizza and watch movies!" Taylor said and Jackson cheered and we all agreed before going and starting to build the fort, and right when we were finished with that, Carter came over to us.

"It took me a thousand times to convince him, that I finally had to say we were all going to watch movies and eat pizza" Carter said "Did that work?" Hayes asked "ya finally" he said before we al laughed a little while Nash went and ordered Pizza.

"I should kill all of you" Matthew said while walking in, kinda upset.

"Hey hey language you retard there's a little kid in the room" Aaron said covering Jackson's ears.

"Hey smart one watch your language" I said and I sighed.

"Guys be quiet and Aaron uncover his ears, and Matthew, Jackson wanted you to come hang out now stop being a baby and come hang out" Mahogany said when she brought in all the pizzas, and we all agreed before I went and washed Jackson's face from the flour war from earlier and went back into the room to see everyone was all comfortable and ready to start movie night so me and Jackson got pizza before sitting in out spots, I was sitting next to Nash and Hayes, while Jackson was sitting by Matthew.

"What movie are we watching first?" Shawn asked before any of could say anything Jackson yelled.

"Frozen!!" he said and we all laughed putting in Frozen and watching it. After like 5 movies everyone was pretty much crashed out, and so was I because we had a long day doing nothing, but before I went to sleep I looked Over to Jackson to check on him to see him cuddled up next to Matthew, using his arm as pillow, and it was the cutest thing ever, but I Laid back down, the next thing I knew I was out, dreaming about absolutely nothing....