Chapter 18

Cassidy's POV

When Mathew's facial expression changed, i knew something wasn't right so when he got off the phone i was kinda glad because i finally could hear who was on the phone, and what they had to say.

"Matthew, who was that?" i asked him worriedly

"I-it w-was the police station..." he said, andright when said that, and how he said that i deffinatly knew something wasn't okay.

"What did they say?" i asked him, and he hesitated before speaking.

"They said that they found Jackson.." he said "But he's in the hosptial, they said that when they found him, he wasn't okay" he said once again and this time i had tears stinging my eyes.

"We have to go see him Matt!" i said to him, and he nodded his head before we walked out and went to tell the others.

"What's wrong?" Serenity asked when she saw us.

"Jackson" was all i said before we walked out and started heading to the limo they have, and i guess the others decided to come with us because when we got into the limo they all piled in after.

"What about Jackson?" Cam asked

"They found him, but he's in the hospital now" Matt said because I could speak because if I did I would have broke down crying and I don't wanna cry in front of them anymore, i've done that too many times today.

"Oh god" I heard Serenity say before I felt someone come sit next me and pull me into a hug.

"Did they say anything else?" Taylor asked, but I was too busy crying to hear anything they were saying but when we finally got to the Hospital I quickly got out of the limo and ran inside asking the front desk lady what room Jackson was, and she told me after I had to show her my ID before going to the elevator and clicking what floor and than going to the room, and when I did the tears kept falling from my face.

"Cassidy wait up!" I heard Nash say and I turned around to see Nash and Hayes, they came over to me and stopped when they saw Jackson, Nash pulled me into a hug while Hayes gasped and came into the hug.

"Why?" I cried into Nash's shirt.

"I don't know, I honestly don't" he said while trying to calm me down, but that wasn't working out to well I was too broken to say anything else...

Serenity's POV

When the rest of us caught up with Nash, Cassidy, and Hayes, we saw them hugging and crying so I decided to peak in, and I kinda wish I didn't because when I did I saw Jackson, he was bruised very bad, you could see he wasn't breathing properly, and that he had cuts on his body also, just the sight of that caused me to start crying so I turned around and cried into whoever's shirt, so I peeked up a little to see that it was Matthew, and he was crying also, and I guess everyone else started to cry, even Taylor and that was a first to see him cry, that I pulled away from Matt and walked over to Taylor and hugged him while he hugged me back, but I kinda turned my head over to where Nash and them were and saw that they weren't there, so I pulled away from Taylor and walked into the room to see Cassidy sitting in a chair next to Jackson's bed holding his hand crying, while Nash rubbed her back trying to comfort her, and than there's Hayes who was sitting in the chair with her hugging her. Everything was intterupted when a police offcer came in.

"Excuse me are you all here for Jackson?" he aske and we nodded our heads. "Well i came here to tell you that we caught Kary, and the guy who was apart of this, and their being worked on for a sentencing.. but i'm very sorry" he said before leaving us alone, but after he leaved the Doctor came on.

"So everyone is here for Jackson, well i'm Dr. Jones, i'll be Jackson's doctor for the time being, and i just wanted to come in here to tell you that Jackson is in very critical condition, we don't know if he's going to make it, because of how badly injured and how young he is, but i promise that were going to try everything to make sure he stays alive" the doctor said giving us a sad smile.

"Thank you Doctor it means a lot" Cameron said sadly and the doc nodded his head before saying that a nurse with be up here later to take Jackson for catscan to see if anything is damaged or fractered, before leaving. After the doctor left i felt anger come over me, i was so furious that Kary did this, why couldn't she just drop it, and leave Jackson out of it, but now she had to bring him into this and now look at what happened, Jackson is in the fucking hospital in Critical Condtion,and for some reason i can't just get over that, like he was only 2 years old for god's sake!

"Serenity calm down please" i heard Cameron say and i looked at him confused. "I saw your facial expression"he said and i nodded my head.

"I'm not going to calm down! i'm beyond pissed and upset, like why do this to a 2 year old it sickens me and breaks me down! I can't believe Kary could do something like this" i said to him before breaking down, and started crying "I don't understand" i said in between sobs and Cameron rushed to my side and brought me into a hug trying to relax me, but something can relax me i'm so upset and so hurt at the same time, and i could tell Cassidy was too by the way she was crying, and i saw how she fell to the ground crying because of everything, and all the guys rushed to her to help her calm down but that didn't work out because she was so much in pain just like me, and i saw Matthew standing there trying to cope what was going on, but i could see how much pain he was in , and i guess Carter noticed and went over to him, and talked to him. 

Just looking around the room you could see how much pain eveyone was in, and how they all wanted to do something to fix all this, and make Cassidy happy again, but no one couldn't joke around, Jackson was family to all of us, and so is Cassidy, and when the guys see a family upset like this they get upset, and i hate to see them all like this, but i can't do anything to fix it, all we can hope is that Jackson wakes up..

A/N i've been updating this so much, but anyways i think i'm going to take a break from updating this story, but thats not the main thing i wanted to tell you guys, but i think im going to end this story in about 3 more chapters, like i said i think so i don't know yet, welp anyways bye Friendssss