Chapter 4

Matthew's POV

Hanging out with Cassidy was fun, and I wished that we could hang out some more but she had to go and do school work, and I had to go back to the hotel before the guys start blowing my phone up, unless they already haven't, so at the moment me and her were walking back to the hotel.

"Thanks again for the Coffee Matt, you didn't have to buy it for me, I could've boughten it my self" she said and I chuckled

"Cassidy get over it, and anyways I wouldn't have let you paid anyways either way" I said and she groaned in annoyance.

"That's one of the things I hated that you did" she said I gave her a cheesy smiled.

"But you loved me" I said and she shook her head and laughed.

"Maybe" she said, and I could tell she was joking so I made a fake hurt face. "alright alright fine I loved you" she said and I smirked.

"Got you" I said and she just shook her head again.

"I hated when you did that also, but whatever" she said, and I laughed, before putting my arm around her shoulders. "we should hang out more often" I said and she nodded her head in agreement. "ya we should but I have no one to watch Jackson" she said and than an Idea came to mind. "How about you, Jackson, and Serenity come on tour with us?!" I said and she looked at me like if I was crazy. "I don't know Matt, I might be too busy" she said and I rolled my eyes. "stop making excuses, your coming no ifs, ands, or but's" I said and she sighed. "so pretty much your forcing me to go, if I like it or not?" she asked.

"Yep your correct" I said.

"Fine, but first you have to ask the boys if it will be okay, and including Jackson because if he doesn't wanna go then I'm not going" she said and I nodded my head.

"Got it! And I'll talk to you later? alright?" I asked her and she nodded her head before I hugged her and we said our goodbyes, and I went back upstairs to the rooms to see that all the guys were at the balcony with huge smirks across their faces, and I sighed and shook my head, and went up there waiting to hear what they had to say.

"So you don't like her?" Taylor asked while raising an eyebrow

"And why are ya'll so nosy?" I asked then, and they all shrugged.

"Because something's actually interesting! But for reals do you like her or what?" Carter said and I sighed in frustration.

"If I told you maybe will you guys leave me alone about it?" I asked them and they all cheered, while Mahogany Awed, and I rolled my eyes. "Why are y'all so happy about if I like her or not?" I asked them.

"Because ya'll would make a cute couple and I would totally ship ya'll" Mahogany said, and I just nodded my head not really knowing what to say.

"Okay thanks I guess.... Anyways ya guys mind if Cassidy, Jackson, and Serenity come on Tour with us?" I asked them and they had the smirk plastered on their faces again, but all said they didn't care, and for some reason I had an uneasy feeling about this because they were up to something.......

"I'm leaving" I said while walking away and I went back to my room and opened the door and collapsed on my bed, I was so tired, like I could go back to sleep for another hour and that's what exactly what I did until i got a phone call from my girlfriend.

Cassidy's POV

After hanging out with Matthew I finally got to do my homework, and it took me about almost all day to finish it, well not all of it most of it. Sometimes I wish I just dropped out of High school like usual teenagers do when they got pregnant, but my mom made me continue school, so now I'm doing homework, but I got so frustrated with it that I stopped working on it, and decided to check on Jackson, so I picked up my phone and went to Cameron's number and called him, after about 2 rings he answered.

"Yessssss?" he asked in a girly tone and I laughed lightly.

"You sort of have my son" I said.

"Well ya son is kinda havin fun with his favorite Uncles" I heard Taylor say.

"Uncles? when did I say y'all were his uncles?" I asked them jokingly

"Ever since now" Carter said and I laughed

"Fine whatever but seriously how's Jackson?" I asked them

"He's perfectly fine, Cassidy he's taking a nap, don't you trust us" Cam said

"Well..." I said and they all gasped "i was kidding, Guys! I trust y'all sorta of but I mainly kinda trust Shawn and Mahogany, no offense" I said

"See told you me and Shawn were more trustful" I Heard Mahogany say and the guys mumble things, and I laughed lightly.

"I'll talk to you guys later" I said but before I could hang up, One of the Jack's spoke up.

"P.s. Matthew isn't here to tell you this but you, Jackson. and Serenity are coming on tour" they said I could tell he had a smirk plastered on his face and I groaned before hanging up. I really wanna go on tour with them, but I also don't wanna, and I don't have a reason why I don't wanna go, it's just one of those decisions you get confused on, its unbelievable, but ya i don't know what to do anymore, because i kinda don't wanna work on my home work, and the guys are having fun with Jackson so i don't wanna drag him away from having fun, so i guess i'll do nothing, but before i could do nothing, i got a text from Cameron asking if Jackson could be in a video with them, and i said yes but i was kinda curious on what they were bringing my son into, so i was kinda worried but after that i finally decided to go watch some Netflix, and i watched about a dozen things on netflix before getting up and going to pick up Jackson, but when i got there, the guys were covered in like flour or something and so was Jackson, but before i could say anything, someone walked in, and i turned around to see Matthew, and some girl..