Chapter 19

Cassidy's POV

It'sbeen weeks since we found out Jackson was in the hospital, and i can tell you that I never left the hospital during those weeks, and the guys have been there for me not so much Matthew he's been distant I understand this is hard for him but I need him to be here for me, like Nash and Hayes are, Hayes has been nonstop hugging me and won't leave my side while Nash comforts me while I was crying or if woke up crying which was constant, and than there's Cameron he's been the rock for everyone, he makes sure nobody looses it, because at time some of the guys are at each other but Cameron is always there to calm them down and I'm glad we have him here to help us and everything but I feel bad at the same times because I know how rough it is for him, I've heard him talk to Serenity and at times I actually hear him cry.

Other than that we haven't heard much from the doctors, they only tell us little things on how Jackson is doing, but truthfully I know their hiding more from us, and it scares me because I don't know if it's good or bad and honestly I wanna know but than maybe I don't, just you get what I mean right? Anyways at the moment me, Nash, and Hayes were the only ones in the hospital rooms, because the others went to get food, and obviously Hayes wasn't going to leave my side and Nash is just doesn't want to leave me alone in the room by myself, like usual.

"Cassidy?" I heard Hayes voice say, and I looked down at him because as usually he won't stop hugging me.

"Ya?" I asked him

"Do you think Jackson is going to wake up?" he asked and I sighed.

"I honestly don't know, I really him to" I told him, and he nodded his head.

"Cassey are you scared?" he asked me again.

"More like Terrified I don't know if he's going to wake up or if he never will wake up, and honestly I want him to wake up because if he doesn't I don't think I couldn't live with my self knowing that my baby was killed by that witch" I said while starting to cry, and I guess Hayes noticed and hugged me tighter.

"Don't worry Cassey were all here for you, and We get how you feel were all scared especially Matt he doesn't know what to do with himself, he's a mess and blames his self for what happened to Jackson" Nash said, which caused me to look up at because well he's taller than me sadly.

"He shouldn't blame himself it's not his fault, the person that should be blamed is me, because if I didn't get between him and Kary maybe none of this would have happened, Jackson would still be running around and being everyone's sunshine when times are rough." I said crying some more

"It's not your fault Cassidy please don't start blaming yourself, none of this is your or Matthews fault it's Karys if she wasn't so obsessive, and jealous than none of this would have happened, and Matthew needed to know the truth about Kary because seriously everyone hated her. and Listen Jackson is still are sunshine right now even though he's not running around, but I don't care, I'm just glad he was found" Nash said to me, and after hearing him say all that I literally hugged Nash.

"Thanks Nash for being there. But i still can't stop blaming myself, I feel like I should have done something" I said into his shirt.

"No problem Cassey. and your not alone we all feel like we should have done something, especially Matt." he said before it become silent well besides the Defibrillator that goes *beep* *beep* and me crying but than the others came in chatting.

"Were back" Cam said softly.

"Alright did you bring me my food?" Nash asked.

"Yep in this bag" Taylor said back and Hayes got up so fast and grabbed the bag off food, so I sat up and let Nash get up brining my knees up to my chest and looked down at the ground just thinking.

"Cassidy?" Taylor's voice said drawing me out of my thoughts causing me too look up. "we brought you back something" he said and I nodded my head and gave him a small smile and looked back at the ground.

"Cassey you have to eat, you haven't eaten for weeks" I heard Serenity say

"I'm not hungry" I said continuing looking at the ground.

"Please Cassey" I heard one of the Jacks say.

"And if you say your not hungry one more time I won't be afraid to smack you" Taylor said.

"If I eat will you guys leave me alone" I asked them, before taking the food box from Johnson.

"Yes we will but under one condition" Cam said and I looked at him confusingly with a mouth full of food "but you have to eat all the food before I can tell you" he said and I rolled my eyes and continued to eat but when I was in the middle of eating and I felt someone hug me again and I looked over to the person with the corner of my eye and it was Hayes once again but I just shrugged and continued to eat until I was finished.

"Now can you tell me?" I asked then while giving Gilinsky my trash.

"Yep, and also you can come in now" Cam said and now I was totally confused until I saw who that person was talking to and it was Matt, and Nash was right Matt looked horrible. "were going to let you guys talk so come'on Hayes" Cam said, but Hayes didn't move.

"Ugh your so difficult Hayes" Nash said before coming over to me and Hayes and pulled Hayes away from me before everyone left the room leaving just me, Matt, and I got up and hugged him, because I really missed him, and needed him to be here for me through the last couple weeks so he has some explaining to do.

A/N Hey friends I need your help, do you guys think I should end this story in 2 or 3 more chapter or what? Please help me, I really need to know y'all's opinions..

OMG!! I can't believe this story had 1K reads I didn't think this story would be so good, I honestly don't know what to say I'm like speechless, just thank you guys so much!