Chapter 12

I'm sooo sorry I meant to say the end of that chapter! the story isn't over im still writing the story! so don't worry I'm continuing writing so here's the next chap My friends!!

Serenity's POV

It's been awhile since Matthew went to go talk to Cassy, and he never came out, so me and the guys decided to go check on them, so when we got my room I opened the door and walked inside with the guys following right after me.

"Aww that's so adorable!" Mahogany said and we went over to where she was and saw that Matt and Cassy where both asleep cuddled up next to each other.

"I know right! I now know what I can tease them about" Taylor said and we just chuckled before I took a picture of them and posted it on twitter, Instagram tagging them both in it before putting my phone in my pocket than Jackson ran over to the bed and crawled under the covers next to Cassidy, and I just giggled.

"You tired little man?" Cameron asked him and he nodded his head yawning before his little eyes started closing.

"Can I draw mustaches on them?!" Taylor said opening a marker.

"If you draw on me, dude I will fucking kill you" Matt said sleepily.

"So I can draw on Cassy?" Taylor asked.

"No she would probably kill you also" he said, and we all laughed. "And you guys need to be a little more quieter, because I was like in deep sleep, before y'all came in" he said looking at us, before yawning.

"Well sorry we came to check on you to, and when we did we saw this, and we just started saying how cute you guys look" Mahogany said which caused Matthew to blush but he hide his face before any of could see it.

"Uh thanks I guess" he said.

"Ya so are you and her going to go out again or what?" Hayes asked him, and Matt shrugged.

"I don't know, I would like to but i think she has a thing for Carter" he said

"Dude she's yours, Mahogany came up with this crazy idea and I was dragged into it, and trust me she likes you way more" Carter said, and Matt looked at him in confusion.

"Are you being serious?" he asked

"Dead serious" I said back to him, and he looked kinda shocked, happy, and just a lot of positive emotions.

"But what about Kary?" Jacob asked, and Matt scoffed

"I broke up with her, she was too obsessive, and I found out about her being mean to the people I care about, were true, and her also trying to blackmail Serenity and Cassidy" he said full of what I think was hate, which shocked me because he wasn't acting like this before, he was all like sticking up for her and ya this is all confusing.

"Okay... dude are you feeling okay?" Nash asked him while touching Matts forehead to see if he was running a fever but Matt whacked his hand away.

"I'm okay, why are you guys acting so surprised about this, y'all already knew that I kinda liked Cassidy, and now you guys are acting like you never knew about it" he said

"Well we thought that you were in love with Kary, and so hearing you talk bad about her is kinda weird" Aaron said before Matt got up making sure not to wake Cassidy up.

"Well there's someone else I care about, and that person is my other half, she makes me complete, and I never felt like this about anyone other than her, leaving her 2 years ago was a big mistake, I felt like my world crumbled that i lost the love of my life, and I didn't see it before but now I do and now I know she's the other half of me, and always will be" he said looking at Cassidy "And I know I might sound like some crazy love sick puppy dog, but it's the truth, and I do mean every single word" he said sighing and looking at us but for some reason that like made me wanna cry, but luckily I wasn't the only one because I saw Mahogany wiping tears.

"Dude that was like emotional, and like very sensitive, I never seen you talk about anyone like this before, I really think your in love with this girl, and if she's your other half than get her back" Cameron said, and he just shrugged putting his hands in his pockets.

"It's not that easy" he said

"How come?" Carter asked

"Because she might not feel the same way, and I don't know if she's still mad at me for being a douche bag" he said, and I looked over to Cassidy to see that she was awake, and she had tears on her face, and I could tell she wanted me not to tell him she was awake, and I nodded my head, and she closed her eyes quickly when Matt looked over at her before sitting at the end of the bed.

"Matt stop thinking negative, like for real, it just makes you back out things, and if she was still mad at you than why did she ask you to stay with her, when you were about to walk out of the room?" Taylor asked him rasing his eyebrow at him.

"Taylor actually has a point for once" Jacob said and Taylor smiled but than realized what Jacob said "Hey!!" he said and we all just chuckled a little, but Matthew just shrugged and looked at the ground, and i saw Cassidy move over to him, and rapped her arms around his waist, putting her chin on his shoulder.

"You should listen to them, Matt, and i'm not upset anymore, i told you that" she said, which caused him to jump a little, and look up at her.

"You, uh heard everything didn't you?" he asked her and she but her lip i guess to keep back tears and nodded her head, and this was like one of those romantic movies, and it was really cute because i kinda missed Cashew, they were like unseperable, but when the whole arguing thing happened, it was pretty bad, but ya not the point. I looked back over to Matt and Cassidy to see that Matt was now hugging her.

"Can you guys just kiss already, like for real i can't stand watching this anymore" Taylor said, and Cassidy flipped him off, and he gasped. "Matt your girlfriend is being mean to me!" he said to matt.

"What you want me to do about it?" he said back to him.

"Make her stop being mean" Taylor said back.

"Sorry can't, and you deserved it" Matt said back with a smirk, and Taylor groaned, and pouted 

"Whoa whoa whao did anyone notice that he didn't deny that Cassidy was his girlfriend?" Hayes asked, and Matt shrugged.

"Only if Cassidy agrees" he said, and Cassidy thought for a moment before answering his question with a kiss, and we all awed while the guys just started fake crying,.

"Their growing up so fast!" Nash said fake crying

"Our little Matty isn't a baby anymore!" Carter said, and Matt just looked over at them, and shook his head while him and Cassidy laughed.

"What are we going to do?!" Cameron faked cryed, and i just laughed and rolled my eyes, i swear these guys are so frickin weird, and funny, but they can also be very over dramatic. 

"Anyways when are you going to tell Jackson about Matthew being his father?" Hayes asked Cassidy while the guys be over dramatic that their little Matty is growing up.

"Uh i don't know soo i guess, because i can't really keep it from him when Matt knows about Jackson" she said looking over to Jackson, and than back to us.

"Welp we'll let ya'll get to that, and if ya need us you know where we will be" Mahogany said before we started dragging all the dramtic boys out of the room, so Matt and Cassidy could talk to Jackson alone, but after that i dragged Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Carter into the hallway.

"When are you going to tell them" i asked them strictly.

"We don't know yet, all the guys are going to be really upset if we tell them now so just give us a couple days and we will tell them, i promise" Cameron said before kissing the top of my head, and hugging me, and i sighed so much going on that i can't handle..

I still feel really stupid for saying that the story ended! But it's not as you can see well, anyways thanks for the reads and votes and stuff, and to the people who tell me to update ya'll are the best :)