Chapter 8

Serenity's POV

After calling Cassidy about 10 times, she finally answered.

"Were on our way" she said before hanging up, and I shrugged and put my phone back in my pocket before going back into the room, to see that the guys were trying to calm Jackson down, right when they were calming him down, Cassidy and Carter came in, and Cassidy walked over to Matthew and took Jackson out of his hands.

"Shh it's okay, I'm right here" Cassidy cooed to him, and he stopped crying, and looked up at Cassidy and hugged her.

"What happened?" She asked us.

"Nothing, he was perfectly fine until the guys started freaking out because they didn't know where you or Carter were at which caused Jackson to freak out, and I guess he missed you" I said and she nodded her head still calming down Jackson.

"Sorry Cassidy we didn't mean to make Jackson cry and freak out, we were just worried about you guys" Taylor said and She smiled at him.

"It's alright, I should have warned you that if you guys freaked out and wondered where I was he would freak out but still guys don't worry about it" she said while sitting on the edge of the bed, and pulling Jackson to look at her, and wiped his eyes, and made him smile.

"Cassidy, follow me" I told her and she nodded her head and stood up putting Jackson on her hip before following me, to the hotel room were staying in for the night. "were staying in this room, and don't worry about cloths and stuff, I already went and got you packed, and yes I brought your laptop, phone charger, books, backpack, and stuff" I told her and she smiled at me.

"Thanks Serenity, your the best" she said to me while putting Jackson down on the bed, putting him under the covers.

"No problem so how was the date with Carter?" I asked her, and she laughed a little.

"It was good, me and him went and saw a movie, than got something to eat and then decided to walk around the park and get to know each other" she said.

"Aweeee that's so cute!!" I said in a girly way, causing her to blush and laugh a little.

"Thanks I guess" she said unsure.

"No problem now come'on let's go hang out with the guys while Jackson sleeps" I told her before she put one of those monitors things that makes you hear the baby cry, before we went back into the room with the guys, but when we walked back in there we both saw the one person we both hated in the entire world, Kary.

"Not her again" Cassidy mumbled quietly, but I pulled her into the hallway.

"What the hell is she doing here" I asked her with full hatred.

"That's Matts girlfriend" she said with annoyance.

"So that bitch finally got what she wanted, and that is Matt" I said and Cassy nodded her head but instead of going into the room with the guys she went in the room with Jackson, and I sighed before going in the room with Mahogany and them.

"Hey Babe" Cam said coming over to me and kissing the top of my head and I smiled.

"Hey" I said back.

"Where's Cassy?" Taylor asked, and I saw Kary roll her eyes at the sound of Cassidy's name.

"She's finished school work" I lied, and they all nodded their heads but Carter knew I was lying, but didn't say anything.

"Long time no see Serenity how have you been?" Kary asked acting like she cared while hugging me.

"I know right, and I've been good how about you?" I asked her, trying to be nice.

"I've been good just been busy" she said before going back to Matts side, and I nodded my head, and than it got awkward, so I told them I would be right back, and walked out of the room, but when I did I guess Kary followed me and I turned around to see her standing there with an evil grin on her face and I rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want" I asked her quite annoyed.

"What did I ever do to you, to make you hate me?" she asked hurt, well fake hurtly.

"You know why, now go away" I said walking over to mine and Cassidy's room, but of course this bitch wanted to follow me.

"What the hell is she doing in here" Cassy asked while wiping her eyes.

"Oh so I can't come and say hi" she asked sarcastically.

"No now what the hell do you want" I asked her and that's when she scoffed.

"I want you to stay away from Matt, Cassy or else" she said to Cassidy.

"You can't make me stay away from anyone especially when the father of my child" Cassidy said while standing up clearly upset.

"It would be a shame if he found out so soon, now would it" she said.

"You can't do this" Cassy said to her.

"Watch me now if you don't stay away from Matt, your little secret will be let out, you got me" she threatened.

"Your such a bitch" I said to her and she turned to me.

"And you if you say one thing about any of this I will make sure to make your relationship ruined with Cam" she threatened me, and that clearly ticked me off, and I grabbed her by the hair.

"You do any of that shit, I will make sure your trip here won't last long, and I will beat the shit out of you" I threatened her before Cassidy and pulled me away from her, which really didn't work so I threw her on the ground making her hit her head against the corner of something which made her cut her self.

"Serenity calm down, please" Cassy said to me, and Kary got up and walked out of the room.

"She gets on my fucking nerves" I said and Cassy agreed with me, but I could tell she was hurt really bad.

"Let's go, Before any of us wake Jackson up" she said before we both walked out of the room and back into the other room, but when we did all eyes were on us.

"What the hell Serenity?!" Matt asked me kinda furious.

"What?" I asked playing dumb

"You know what" he said and I groaned.

"Matt Serenity did-" Cassidy started saying but Matt cut her off.

"Cassy just stay out of this" Matt said to her, and she was about to say something else but I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Look Matt I'm sorry I just got upset, and snapped, it was all an accident" I said, and he started saying something but I blocked him out, I was focused on the devil with him, while she just smirked at us, and gave us evil look, and I guess Cassy couldn't take anymore of this torture and walked out of the room.

"Is Cassidy okay?" Matt asked stopping from whatever he was saying earlier, and I shook my head.

"What's wrong with her?" Cameron asked.

"Nothing just leave her alone, she needs space" I said to them, and they all gave me worried looks well everyone except for Kary.

"what's really going on?" Taylor asked and I groaned in frustration.

"Nothing, okay! Just leave Cassidy and me alone!" I snapped at them before walking out of the room, slamming the door, and going to where Cassidy was to see that she was crying, and I went over to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Why does she have to ruin my life" Cassidy asked, and I shrugged.

"Just let's not think about that, okay" I said and she nodded her head, and for the rest of the day we just stayed in the room, watching tv, and playing on our phones, until someone knocked on the door..