Chapter 6

Cassidy's POV

Thenext day I woke up sweating, and breathing heavily, I looked around to see that it was not even daylight outside, I got up from my bed and turned on the light in the bathroom and washed my face before wiping the water off and staring at myself in the mirror, but while I was standing there the dream I had, it was more like a nightmare, and the only way it would be a nightmare is if the person I hate the most was in it, and she was.. The whole dream was about Mary ruining my life, like she already is but worse, she took Jackson out of my life, and made Matt hate me like before, just I know it don't sound bad but it was like I can't explain it, anyways I decided to hop in the shower, so I went and grabbed some comfy cloths, and went and jumped in the shower, after I was out of the shower I got dressed put on some mascara on, and than brushed my hair putting it in a high pony tail.

After I was done getting ready I went back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked the time to see that it was 5'clock and I groaned, why must sleep be ruined! I couldn't text anyone or call anyone because they were still asleep so I just walked into the living room and turned on the tv, but nothing and I mean nothing was on so I just turned on Netflix and decided to watch Tom and Jerry. And Don't judge me I might be 16 but still doesn't mean I don't like kid shows. (Okay so I know she's 16 and Jackson's 2 but her birthday is In like August while Jackson's is in May)

I watched about like 8 shows of Tom and Jerry, before I looked at the time to see that it was 10'clock so I got up and decided to see if Serenity wanted to go shopping.

"Hello?" her voice rang in the phone.

"Hey wanna go to the mall?" I asked her.

"I'll be over there in a minute" she said before hanging up and I laughed lightly, and waited and not even a minute later I got a text from her saying she was here, and I grabbed my phone and keys before locking the door and heading downstairs, and went outside and got in her car, buckling up.

"Finally now come'on let's go shopping!" she said and I laughed, while she headed to the mall.

After a couple hours of shopping we decided to stop and get something to eat. "So are you really going to come on tour with me and the guys?" Serenity asked and I sighed.

"Ya I think it will be fun and I think Jackson getting closer with Matthew would be great" I said and she nodded her head "but if Kary is there I'm going to die, you know how much I hate her"

"I know and don't worry if she is there, you have me and the guys, but if she pisses me off can I beat the crap out of her?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Go right ahead, it would teach that bitch a lesson for messing with people"

"Yay! and I can't believe Matthew is going out with her, I ship You and Matthew than I ship Kary and Matthew. Ooo Cashew! that should be trending!" she said and I laughed.

"Only you would come up with ship names, and thanks I guess, I really don't know what to say to any of that" I said truthfully.

"Now let's see what trends on twitter Cashew or Katthew" she said and I looked at her if she is crazy.

"You did not post that on twitter and please tell me you didn't put pictures" i said and she gave me a nerves smile and I sighed. "great"

"Hey but the good news is that Cashew is trending!" she said and I laughed lightly.

"I guess but come' on I miss my son, and I wanna make sure he's okay" I told her and we decided to just walk to the hotel because it wasn't that far from the mall or the restraunt we are at, but when we got there the guys were still asleep, except for Mahogany.

"Hey girls, and Jackson is okay he's cuddled up with Matthew" she said and I went and looked and saw that he was and I smiled.

"So are you going to tell him?" Serenity asked and I sighed.

"Like I said I'm going to wait and I don't think their ready now let's drop this conversation" I told them and they nodded their heads and I went and sat on one of the beds.

"You alright Cassidy?" Mahogany asked and I shrugged.

"Not really just lost" I said truthfully.

"Cassidy I want you to answer this question truthfully, do you still have feelings for Matt?" They both asked and I sighed.

"Sorta of, yes, maybe I don't know but it really doesn't matter he's dating Kary, and he seems happy and I don't wanna ruin that for him" I said and Mahogany shook her head.

"No your wrong, I've noticed when your around Matt, he's happy and is his self, but when he's around Kary he's the total opposite" She said, and I stayed quite, because I didn't know what to say.

"But Matt's not going to break up with Kary, because if he does, she will automatically blame Cassidy, and will try and destroy Cassidy's life" Serenity said. "And we don't even know if Matthew still has feelings for Cassidy" she said, and that's when Mahogany's face lit up.

"Well if she tries, than me and the guys will do something about it, and Kary she's just some chick that thinks she's all that, when she's not, and I know for fact she's just using him, because just like Cassidy I used to know Kary. And well to find out if he does, I came up with an idea" she said with an evil smile plaster across her face, and that scared me a little.

"Do I wanna know your idea" I asked

"I don't know do you?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"That why I asked you, and I'm kinda scared to know by that evil smile" I said

"Oh it's not that bad, but I can't tell you here, because you know all the guys and stuff" she said and I nodded my head slowly because now I was like really curious on the idea that was going on in her head..