Chapter 21

"What is that?" Louis asked me after I woke up on his dorm's sofa the next morning after the pill party.

"What is what?"

"That thing on your neck?" he asked as I sat up.

I felt the spot, and felt a bump. I then remembered that I had sex with Zayn last night and he gave me a hickey.

"It's a hickey. What do you think?"

"You hooked up with someone last night?" Louis laughed.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Oh my gosh. What was the chicks name?"

"You mean his name?"

"Oh? He?"

"Yes, he."

"Who was it then?"

"It was me." Zayn said walking out of the kitchen with an apple.

"Shut up Z." Louis said rolling his eyes. "What was his name Harry?" he asked poking at my sides. "Come on, I won't judge."

"It was Zayn." I said motioning over to him.

"What?" Louis asked shocked and then looked back and forth between the both of us. "Are you guys serious?"

"Yeah." Zayn and I said in unison.

"Gross." Louis said getting up and away from us.

"Gross?" I asked.

"You fucked me and my best friend?" Louis asked on the other side of the room. "Do you know how sick that is?"

"You guys aren't brothers."

"We are basically. That's so sick Harry."

"Are you mad at me?" I asked getting up and looking over to him.

Zayn just stayed silent and ate his apple as he watched us.

"Yes Harry. I'm pissed off!"

"Why?"

"Because, that's my best friend!"

"It shouldn't matter Louis!"

"And why shouldn't it matter? You fucked me and then him! I don't think I could ever touch you again."

"Why?" I asked. "It's not like you like me! It's not like we are boyfriend and boyfriend! You said it yourself! I shouldn't count on you to be my boyfriend! So, there is no big deal in me fucking Zayn! This is my body and I can do whatever I damn well fucking please with it! So fuck off Louis!"

"I created a monster." Louis whispered shaking his head.

"Yeah, you did. You opened my eyes and now I see what life's about."

"And what's that Harold?"

"Drugs, drinking, partying, fucking, and myself. You don't matter and no one else does."

"Get out." Louis said shaking his head.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I said, get the fuck out!"

"Fine! I'll take my shit and leave!"

Louis didn't say anything as I stormed into his bedroom to collect some things I've left in his room since I'm always over here.

I then walked to the front door, turned to Zayn, and said, with a wink, "I'll see you later."

Zayn smiled at me.

Then I turned to Louis and said, "I hope you rot in hell."

I then left before Louis could get a word in.

I soon made it back to my dorm just as Niall was leaving.

"Hey Harry." He smiled. "Where have you been?"

"I don't really want to talk right now Niall. I'm sorry." I spoke and closed the door on him since he was leaving anyways.

I then got into my bed, and before I knew it, I was crying.

I knew I shouldn't have told Louis any of that... but it just felt right in the moment. I felt like I needed to tell him off. I wasn't mad at what he was saying to me. I mostly just wanted to yell at him because he didn't like me back. All I really wanted was for him to like me back.

That's all I've ever wanted.

__________

Please like and comment :) ~Ash