Chapter 1

"Harry?" I heard being lightly called to me as I felt soft hands rub my arms.

"Hmm?" I hummed still with my eyes closed, barely awake.

"You have to get up. You have an exam in U.S. History today."

"I don't want to go." I whispered listening to the soft hum of the fan. "It's so peaceful here."

"I know." I heard with a small laugh. "But, you have to graduate college somehow."

"What if I want to be a bum for the rest of my life? I like sleeping outside."

"Don't make those jokes." I heard and then felt a light slap to my arm.

I cracked an eye open to see my beautiful girlfriend, Taylor, sitting there in a white sundress. Her blonde short hair was curled and her lips were a bright red. It was a good contrast against her pearl white teeth.

"Come on Harry. You can't be late. Take a shower."

"I will, I will." I spoke with a lazy smile.

I then sat up and Taylor gave me a quick kiss.

"I'll wait here while you shower so I can walk you to class."

"Okay darling."

I then got up and went into the bathroom to shower like Taylor kept telling me to do.

To be frank, I really don't want to go to class today. I didn't get to study too much last night due to my roommate Niall. He likes to play his guitar when he's upset. He just got dumped. So, I was up all night listening to his depression being played through strings. But, I somehow managed to get undressed, go pee, and then hop into the shower.

In the shower, I mostly just stood under the water with my eyes closed, slowly going in and out of sleep. But, I did manage to clean myself off. So, when I got out, I smelled fresh and clean. I then got dried off and walked to my closet with my towel wrapped around my waste.

Taylor looked up and then quickly looked away.

We haven't had sex yet or done anything sexual. That's not what we are in a relationship for. We are here for emotional support and looking out for our futures. We both decided not to do anything or see anything until we are married. Which, I thought of proposing to her right after college ends. Then, once she's my wife, I'll finally lose myself like I was taught to do in school.

When I got to my closet, I put on my boxers, joggers, a tee, Nike sneakers, and tied my hair up. I then made my way out to see Taylor.

"Finally, ready for school." she smiled and looked me up and down. "You don't look too nice."

"I'm only up for a test. I think this is good enough."

"Alright then." she spoke unsure.

She then grabbed my hand and we left my dorm.

"So, I think we should go out to dinner tonight since it's our third year anniversary."

"Yeah." I nodded. "I already got us plans for Olive Garden."

"Oh yummy. I love that place."

"I know you do." I smiled.

We then walked in silence to my class so I could take my test.

But, on our way, Taylor bumped into someone.

"Oh! Selena, hi girl." she smiled and hugged her friend. "You're back from New York!"

"Yeah." Selena smiled and then turned to me. "Hi Harry."

"Hi." I smiled.

"Harry?" Taylor turned to me. "Can I walk with Selena to her class today?"

"Go ahead. I don't mind."

"Okay, thank you. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay. Bye darling." I said and pecked her lips.

They both then skipped off and I went to turn and walk to my class, but I banged into someone and we both flew to the ground.

"Fuck!" I heard shouted and I rolled my eyes at the person I bumped into's vulgar mouth. "Why don't you watch where you're fucking going!" He shouted as I sat up and brushed my arms off.

I looked up to see a boy standing up and dusting off his pants. So, I stood up and dusted my pants off as well.

"Hi... you know-" I spoke. "-you could watch your language. I obviously didn't see you."

The boy stopped dusting his pants off, so I looked up at him. I was met with a muscular, small, dark brown haired boy, with lots of tattoos and a nose and eye brow piercing. He had a look of anger on his face and I could swear his blue eyes that were lined with black eye liner, were turning black from his pupils growing larger. His jaw was clenched and his fists were also balled at his sides. I noticed that his hands were vainy and he had on tons of bracelets around his wrists. By only his thumbs showing from the balled up fists, I could tell that his nails were also painted black.

This boy was the total opposite of me. I stood there with my jogging clothes on, bare skin, no piercings, and curly brown hair pulled into a bun. I looked like a good church boy running late to an early morning test... which was exactly what I am. He, he looked like an emo boy who wouldn't be afraid to murder someone. That someone would be me at this very moment.

"You-" he spoke with his nostrils flaring. "-don't speak to me. Ever."

"I can say whatever I want." I spoke softly, scared that he'll punch me or choke me to death.

"I don't know who you think you are-" he tried.

"-Harry Styles." I interrupted.

"Well, Harry Styles, I don't think you should continue standing here if you want to keep your right leg."

"Threats aren't tolerated at this school."

The boy walked closer to me and I felt everything tighten out of fear. I don't know why my body and mind knew he was danger, but my mouth didn't.

"Do you really want to start something, you disgusting cunt?"

"Woe." I spoke holding up a hand. "Seriously, there is no need for that."

The boy then got right up to my face, nose touching nose. I could feel his breath ghost my lips.

"I've never had a problem with you before. So, I suggest before I break your nose, that you leave silently and never talk to me again. Got that bitch?" he whispered in a sort of psychotic way, due to his smile, tone of voice, and the angle my eyes got of him being so close to me.

All I could do was nod. Finally my mouth, full of reasoning, shut up.

He then backed away from me and walked away, but not before saying, "Thought you'd shut up. Now get to class and become the fucking CEO of some lame ass tech company."

When he was out of sight and hearing range, I said under my breath, "And you'll be my janitor."

__________

HERE WE GO GUYS! The first chapter to White Rose! Please vote and comment! Thanks loves and see you next time! 😊