Chapter 8

I did what Louis asked me to do. I watched every Marilyn Manson music video and watched all the interviews he wanted me to watch... I've got to say, I'm impressed. What I did, was watch the music videos with subtitles so I can see his art vision, as well as his meaning through the words. That's why I'm so impressed. He changed up things to show a different side to the song that would definitely make people listen to him. I'm impressed.

"What are you listening to?" Taylor asked as I had my headphones in and was bouncing my head up and down to his song, Lunchbox.

"Oh, nothing." I said quickly turning it off.

"You've had your headphones in every time I've come in here to visit with you."

"I know." I nodded. "I'm just really into this new christen rock group.

"Oh, I think I know who you are talking about. They just released a new album?"

"Yup."

"Oh yeah, I love that new album. I have it on repeat in my dorm."

"Cool." I spoke as she took my hand and stood me up.

"Come on, we have to go to the game."

"Do we?"

"You promised we could go. I haven't seen a soccer game in forever."

"Okay, okay." I nodded.

She then dragged me out of my dorm and to the soccer field where we were facing a local school.

When we got there, I got her a soda, popcorn, and candy nuts. After that, we found a pretty good seat on the end of a row.

"Are you as excited as I am?" she asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Harry." she huffed. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired."

She rolled her eyes.

"Well, wake up. You promised to take me. So, too bad, too sad."

I chuckled at that and stretched my arms out trying to wake my body up.

Pretty soon the soccer game started and I almost pissed myself. Louis was on the team... and he was playing.

"Is that Louis?" Taylor asked pointing to me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "That's Louis."

"How odd."

I didn't say anything. I just watched as he ran up and down the field stealing the ball from other people and passing it to another open player.

I was awake now.

I could see that he was becoming sweaty as his hair clung to his face. He also kept wiping his sweat off of his forehead with with arm as he ran. He could run too. He can run fast. My eyes could barely keep up with his speedy strides.

Before I knew it though. It was halftime. I saw Louis run off the field, so I told Taylor I had to use the restroom.

Once down there, I saw Louis going into the locker rooms, so I followed him in there.

"Well, well, well." I spoke leaning up against a wall as I saw Louis get a drink of water.

Louis turned to me.

"Harry?"

"In the flesh." I smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was going to ask you the same question."

Louis rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I need this to get hours in from my last arrest. They said I need to join a school activity. So, I picked this. I can really get my anger and energy out."

"How do you get your anger out?"

"I can kick a ball at someone's head and say it was an accident. They'll believe anything out there."

I chuckled at that.

"So, enough about me. Did you do your homework?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"And?"

"I'm impressed."

Louis smiled.

"Check." he spoke while making the motion of checking off a list.

"What's next?" I asked with worry on my face I guess, because Louis then said, "I want you to try weed. You're so tense all the fucking time. I need you to chill out if this agreement is going to work between us."

"No." I said shaking my head. "I'm not doing drugs Louis."

"See Harry?" he asked. "You're so tense. Relax. Weed helps you relax. Why do you think they have medical marijuana?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down on a bench that didn't have a stinky bag on it.

"Harry, you need to relax and open yourself up to new things. There is more to life then just going to church, cuddling with your girlfriend who doesn't even call you sexy, going to school to get good grades, and being a goody goody so you can fulfill your parents dreams and not yours."

"But I don't think of it in that light."

"Well start. You're wasting your life away Harry. You only have one. Don't waste it on things that you've been doing for years. You can step out of the box you know? Live a little!"

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

Louis sat down next to me.

"Fine Harry." he spoke. "The deals off then. Say goodbye to nice Louis."

With that, he got up, and left. I was left alone in the locker room feeling like I was going to pass out.

I can't do drugs, it's wrong.

But then again... Louis' idea's have been so right.

__________

GUYS! GUYS! I LITERALLY FOUND OUT LIKE THREE MINUTES AGO THAT IM SEEING NIALL IN SEPTEMBER!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please like and comment :) ~Ash