Chapter 17

ROSE POV

All the members told me to go discuss with Tae about our 'problem' . I was heading towards Bts dorms. As soon as I arrived , I ring the bell. Namjoon oppa stand in front of their door and greet me. "Oh hey Chaeyoung! What are you doing here?" He ask me 

"Hey Namjoon oppa. Um actually I want to meet Tae. Is he inside?" I ask him. Namjoon oppa nod at me and invited me into the house. I sat at the couch while wait for Tae. I sigh. I played with my fingers. When I nervous, I will play with my finger. "Chaeyoung" I hear someone call my name. I look up and see Tae standing infront of me.

I mumble hey to him . He just nod at me."Let's talk in my room"He said to me. We both walked together heading to Tae's room. Tae sat down on his bed and look at me

Dont look at me like that, I know you're handsome

"Tae" I sigh . It's hard for me to say this. I love him so much oh god. "Why did you leave me?" I ask him. I always have that question in my head. Why would he leave me? What make him leave me?. He didn't answer my question . He just lower his head. I sigh

"I-i can't stop thinking bout you. I know you broke my heart. I fucking knew it and everyone says "you deserve better" and "you don't need him"  But I WANT YOU and I don't know how to forget you,our memories together and I don't know how to let it go. And I fucking wish I could forget you like you did" I said while sobbing 

"Tell me Tae. Tell me why did you leave me. " He looks up and I can see he was crying. 

WAIT WHAT?! HE WAS CRYING???

"Don't act like you're the victim. I was!" He shouted at me . "You broke my fucking heart too. I know that you've been cheating on me Chaeyoung!" I look at him with confused look. "What are you talking about?" I ask him. 

He take out his phone and show me some picture. I gasped. Why I was there? In that picture I can see 'me' hugging someone . I look closely at the person and it turns out to be Chanyeol sunbaenim. And the last picture show that 'I' was kissing Chanyeol sunbaenim.

"What the fuck is going on here? Why was I in that picture? And why would why I kissing Chanyeol sunbaenim?" I ask him . "Don't act like you didn't know anything! You were in that picture. How couldn't you know?" He said to me

"Wait, like srsly I didn't know anything . And in that picture is not me ! I was not even close with Chanyeol sunbaenim and I was not crazy to kiss my sunbaenim . "  I said to him. This time he's the one who gave me a confused look. "Then , who is this girl?" 

"I don't know" I said ."So actually this girl in this picture is not you?" I nod. "Tae darling, this day, we have this kind of technology call photoshopped and every people can photoshopped this picture and make that girl is me. And who send you this?" 

"I don't know. The one who send me this picture use a private number." He said. "What your relationship with Tzuyu?" I ask him and rolled my eyes. He giggles at me. "Are you jealous?" He ask while laughed like a crazy people.

"I didn't know you were that stupid Tae" He glare at me. "We don't have any relationship actually. I swear that girl is so clingy. Euww gross." 

"Then why did you kiss her?" He seem suprised with my question. "H-how did you know?" I explain to him what Tzuyu said to me . He punch his wardrobe. 

Shit that was hard

"I did not kiss her! She kiss me first. I was so shocked at that time and I couldn't react. "I look at him with 'are you sure' look ."I swear chipmunk!" He said to me. I chuckle. He doesn't change at all. Suddenly he came to me and hug me. I hug him back. "I miss you" He whisper to me. "Me too" I whisper back at him.

He broke our hug. "And I miss that soft lips." He smirked at me ."Pervert!" I said to him. He laugh at me . I look at him with a smile. Now that I realised, I never kissed him first. Slowly I brought my hands into his face. He looks at me . I smiled at him and our lips meet .

I broke the kiss and Tae hugs me once again while whisper to me "I love you chipmunk" I chuckle "I love you too" .

______________________________

JENG JENG JENG!!! HAHAHHA . SO I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS WAS THE ENDING. SO GUYS, I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE A BOOK ABOUT JUNGKOOK AND ROSE SO STAY TUNED OKAY !

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH . THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK ,GAVE ME A SUPPORT. WORDS CANT TELL HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS 

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH ~~~~~