Chapter 13

ROSE POV

My head hurt so much . I slowly open my eyes . "Chaeng , you're awake ?" I heard someone asking me . "We were so worried about you."My manager said to me . I just gave them a weak smile .All of the member were there."I'm okay. Thank you for taking care of me when I'm sick."I said to them . They all nod at me . I didn't pay attention to them . My heart aches so much remembering what just happen between Taehyung and me .

My manager then left me with my member . I told them what happened between me and Taehyung." I miss him so much unnie. My heart aches so much remember what he did to me .I did not cheated on him ,I love him so much" They all just looked at me with pity look."You have to be strong Chaeyoung. We all here for you."Jisoo unnie said to me .

I know that they will be there for me but right now I miss Taehyung so much. His joke ,his laugh ,how he treated me when I sicked.I miss all of that. How I wish all of this was just a dream. How I wish when I woke up into this bad dream he would be beside me and said everything is gonna be okay. 

"Can you guys please left me alone?I need some space" I said to them .I saw they all nod at me before going out. I can still remember when I was sicked,he will come to my dorm and taking care of me .

I got headache for the past few week , but today it got worse. I almost fainted in stage while performing."Chaeyoung!, oh god my baby , are you okay?"I see Taehyung come to my room . I just smiled at him"You sure?"I chuckle at him ."I'm so sure Taehyung" I cupped his face and said"Why are you so perfect. You got a pretty nose, pretty eyes,pretty lips ." My hand traveled to his face . He smirked at me . 

"But I'm not perfect without you"He said to me . Slowly his face come closer to me and we both kisses. His lips were so soft that make me craved for more . Taehyung broke that kisses first and he smiled at me . 

Taehyung, I miss you.

___________________________________________

Hey guys :) Sorry for this short chapter . I will try to update a long chapter after this . Enjoy