Chapter 3

TAEHYUNG POV

"Taehyung, you were so obvious tho . I know you like them but do not be so obvious next time , understood ?"Jin hyung said to me .

"I know that, but i can't control myself . she's so pretty " I groan .

Is it weird to have feeling for someone that you just meet ? I can't denied the truth that my heart were pounding so hard when I see her and by that I know that she just stole my heart.

___________________________________

ROSE POV

"You were so lucky chaeng ! Did you see how V sunbaenim were staring at you ? I think he likes you !" Lisa screaming at me . I look at her as if she's insane. I'm sure that staring was nothing .

"For god sake Lisa , we just met . V sunbaenim surely doesn't have any feeling towards me "

"Hey , I know when someone is in love okay . I saw how he was staring at you " Lisa said.

I just ignore her . I keep telling myself that staring was nothing . I mean how can a person fall in love when they just met ? It doesn't make sense.

It just a staring chaeng . What are you thinking ?

but that staring still make your heart pounding like crazy

Nope that was nothing

but you still hope something right ? come on chaeng don't denied the truth

NO IT WAS JUST A STARING . WAKE UP CHAENG !

no no you surely know that staring has meaning

"Arghh" I scream .

"Hey chaeng are you okay ? you look stress tho" Jisoo unni told me

"I'm okay unni , don't worry " I grin at her giving a thumbs up. Jisoo unni looking at me weirdly and nodded her head.

We just done performing our perfomance . I really need to pee right now , god where's the bathroom ? I can't find it .Fuck

"What are you searching for ? "

I scream feeling shocked . I lift my head and my eyes found the most beautiful face that I've ever seen. he was wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans that suit him very well . I didn't know how long I was staring at him until he chuckle at me

 I didn't know how long I was staring at him until he chuckle at me

"Done checking me out ?" He said while smirking.

I can feel my cheeks getting red ."I'm sorry but what were you asking just now ?"

"It seems that you were searching for something , let me help you "

"Oh yeah I want to go to the bathroom but I can't found where the bathroom is "

He explain me where the bathroom is and I smile at him feeling grateful.

"Thank you sunbaenim" He just smiled at me and nodded .

When i'm about to go , I didn't notice that the floor was wet so I slip but then I feel strong hands catch me and his hand were in my slim waist.

"Are you okay ? did you hurt ? Oh god the staff should put the sign that show the floor is wet ".

His eyes show that he was concern . I saw he look at my eyes , nose and lips . He licked his lips. He suddenly lean closer so our lips almost touch , I closed my eyes but then we heard someone coughing.

He immediately let go of his hand at my waist. We turned around and see Jennie unnie standing there watching us with a raised eyebrows.

"Em chaeng , are you done going to the bathroom ? We need to go right now"

"Wait a minute unnie " Jennie unnie nodded and say that she will wait for me in the van .

V and I just stand there awkward . Then he came to me and close our distance . Once again our face were so close to each other . Then his face come near my ear and he whisper to me which left me dumbfounded

"Be careful next time sweetie ."

__________________