Chapter 1

Hey guys ,i'm very nervous because this is my first book . I hope you guys like it >.<

__________

TAEHYUNG POV

Later , we're going to perform our new song 'Blood Sweat and Tears'. I heard about YG new girl group called 'BLACKPINK' . Their song was so good . All the BTS members like listening to their song .

From far , I can see four girl heading towards our direction . We really doesnt pay attention to them thinking that they can be our staff . The boys and me were talking about Blackpink (yup we're interested in them)

"I watched their MV and lemme tell you , they all were so fucking pretty . I like the girl whose name is Lisa . I'm gonna call my mom tell her i got her daughter in law already ." Jungkook said smirking towards us.

"Jeon jungkook , language" Jin scold him while we all laughing as we saw jungkook pouting .

Suddenly i feel someone bump into my back . The boys looking at my back and their eyes widened . That so weird tho . Why did they looked so shocked? I turn my around and look at the person who bump into my back and my heart stopped.

Wait isn't this one of Blackpink member ? I think her name is Rosé.

"Oh my , sunbaenim I'm so sorry . I didn't see you guys here . I'm so clumsy " She said with an apologetic looks . She seems nervous about it but at that time I just stare at her unable to say anything as I was mesmerised by her beauty.

I didn't know how long i was staring at her until I hear someone cough.

"No no , it's okay . You guys must be nervous because this is your first time performing right ? Goodluck to all of you. We will be rooting for you guys ." Namjoon hyung told them and gave a big smile.

I didn't hear what they were talking about cause my eyes were totally focus at Rosé .

Is she really human ? Lord , she's so pretty .

"Stop staring at her hyung , that was really obvious" jungkook whisper at me and then proceed to chuckle. I glare at him and looking at the girls only to find out that they were already gone.

____________

stay tuned guys!