Chapter 10

TAEHYUNG POV

It's been a month since I get close with Rose . Rose was always there when I need someone . She was really nice girl and that makes me like her more and more . I grab my phone and sent a message to Rose .

"I'm bored Rose ~" In a minute I saw a messages from Rose . I open the message . "Wanna go out little boy ?" Rose ask me . I grinned and quickly typed 'Yes' . I dressed up and go to Blackpink dorm . I was greeted by Jennie . "Hi Taehyung " she smiled at me . I smiled and nodded at her . I was in living room waiting for Rose too dressed up . I can feel someone poked my cheeks and I see Rose grinned at me .

"You're bit naughty these days " I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes at me . We're just taking a walk and I'm a little bit nervous today . I wanna make her mine today . "What's wrong with you ?" I can hear Rose ask me . I just grinned at her while she look at me with confuse look . I didn't realise it was a dinner time and I ask her " Wanna eat dinner with me ?" she just nodded her head . I'm gonna make you mine today Rose . I smile

____________________________________________

ROSE POV

For a dinner , Taehyung gave me a beautiful red dress . I argue with him for a minute and ofc I lose to him . 

DRESS THAT ROSE GONNA WEAR FOR DINNER

I've done dressing and just waiting for Taehyung . I hear someone knock my door and knowing that was Taehyung I quickly open the door . I see Taehyung standing in front of my door while smiling at me .He was wearing a suit . My eyes trailed down to his body . 

TAEHYUNG WEARING A SUIT FOR THEIR DINNER

"So if you're done checking me out ,let's go for a dinner ." He smirked at me made my cheeks look red . I swear my face rn look like tomato . He hold my hand . "What's wrong ?" I ask him wondering why did he stop . "I'm gonna cover your eyes ." I look at him with a confuse look . "Wait , for what ?" He grinned at me . " Don't worry I won't harm you " I just nodded at him . Well I trust him . He cover my eyes with his big hands . 

"we've arrived baby girl " He whispered at me . He remove his hand and I can see a beautiful place for us . It was a candle light dinner . I smiled at him and hug him . I can feel he tensed up and he start hugging me back . "Did you made this?" I ask him . He smile at me and nodded . I mumbled thank you to him . We were in our seat and have a little bit talk until the waitress come to us . We have a very great dinner . "I have a gift for you " Taehyung said to me .Suddenly Taehyung came to me and I look at him with a confuse look . 

He then placed my hair on one side and put a chain on my neck . I look at the chain and smile at him . "This chain was very beautiful , thank you ." I kept on looking at the chain until Taehyung said to me "Did you like it ?" He ask me "Very much ." I said to him 

"My mom always told me to give that chain to my girlfriend . "He said to me making me look at him . I can sense something oh shit .

"Would you be my girlfriend Rose ?"

__________________________________________