Chapter 14

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A DARK CHAPTER . SOME OF YOU GUYS WILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE . YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

_________________________________________________

ROSE POV

It's been a month since Tae left me . I must say that I wasn't the same Chaeyoung anymore . I've been cold towards others. I always moody. Everynight I will cried in my room and the girls will try to calmed me . Move on? Nope I haven't move on yet. I still miss Tae everyday , everynight. every second. He still hasn't called me , he still ignored me when I called him .He did everything that he can to avoid me .

"Goodnight everyone!"I hear Jisoo unnie shouted from her room. I smiled .They doesn't change at all . I go to my room. I sighed . I go for a shower and get ready to sleep . After done , I go to my bed and grab my phone . Everyday I will looked at Tae pic. "I miss you." I mumble. I go to my drawer and grab my small knife. I sit on the floor and start cutting my wrist. Everyday is same to me . Everynight I will cutting my wrist and go to sleep.

"You've promise to me that you will always be by my side. But where are you now?" I chuckle. "Liar" My blood spilled on the floor . I don't care if I've died today .Tae still doesn't care bout me ."We were in love with each other but why did you leave me ?!" I shouted. I sobbed. I go to the toilet and wash the blood away. I doesn't care how much it hurt . After done washing away the blood, I take my bandage and wrapped it around my wrist and go to sleep. 

_________________________________

How can this edit look so reallll

Btw sorry for this short chapter .hehehe hope you guys like it :)