Chapter 12

ROSE POV

"Why didn't he pick up ?" I mumble . I try calling Taehyung but that boy doesn't even answer my call . Yoongi oppa told me that they doesn't have any schedule today so why wouldn't Taehyung answer. 

"Chaeng , let's go " Lisa said to me . Lisa and I were going to the restaurant cause we are so fucking hungry right now . Jisoo and Jennie unnie were not at home so we both decided to eat at restaurant . When we were trainees , we used to spend a lot of times in restaurant that we are heading right now . We are just walk because the restaurant were near our dorm . Lisa talked about her favourite cartoon . I doesn't pay attention to her story . I was worried about Taehyung . Did he mad at me ? Did I do something wrong ? Those words keep appeared in my head .

We have arrived . We sit in a place that fans can't see . "You guys are here ! I thought you guys doesn't want to come here again after debuted ." Ahjumma said . We were close to her . "I'm sorry we doesn't come to the restaurant often ahjumma . We were so busy " Lisa told the ahjumma . Ahjumma just smile and nod at us . We order our food until I saw Lisa eyes getting widened at something behind my back . I look at my back and my heart stop . I can see Taehyung hugging someone that I know . Tzuyu . How could he do this to me . I didn't realise that I was crying . Lisa hold my hand giving me a strength . I took a deep breath . I wear my mask and cap before heading to Taehyung .

I got up from my seat . I can hear Lisa screaming my name but I decided to ignore it . The pain that I feel right now was so hurt . I was in front of Taehyung place . When he see me he doesn't react . He ignore me . I take his hand so that we can talk at outside . "What?" He ask me watch me with an annoyed look . "Did you just ask me what ? Are you crazy Tae ? You were hugging Tzuyu !" I screamed at him . "So what ?Like I care ." I was speechless . Where the sweet Taehyung ? Where the funny Taehyung ? The one that used to calm me . "T-tae. How could you do this to me " He smirk . 

"Do what ? Cheating on you ? Oh come on Rose don't act like you never did that to me " I look at him with a confused look . "What do you mean ?" He look at me with disgusted look ." You can be a actor did you know that ? Stop lying to me Chaeng ! I know you were cheating on me " He raised his voice at me .

"Oppa!" I can hear a girl scream Taehyung name . I turned my head and see Tzuyu heading towards us . I can see Taehyung smile at her . Tzuyu ran to him and hug him and... Taehyung hug her back . My tears keep pouring out . I can see Tzuyu watch me with annoyed look. "What she's doing here?" She ask Tae. "I don't know , she keep clingy around me "

"T-tae."My voice become weak. My heart ache so much watching him treating me like this ."Rose , let me tell you something "My heart pounding so heart ."I want a breakup."My knees become weak after hear he said that.The bad things that I want to avoid is happening to me right now."N-n-no Tae, don't leave me , "I said to him . I can see his face show a guilty face before he said "I'm sorry Chaeng , but I can't do this anymore "He and Tzuyu left me alone there .

My vision become blurry before everything become dark . I can hear someone screaming my name and deep in my heart , I hope that person was Taehyung.

______________________

Hey love:) Sorry for not posting . Hehe