ONE YEAR LATER...

"Jungkook?" The youngest looks down and sees Jimin looking up at him, his head on his chest.

"Yes? Do you need something from the kitchen?" Jimin shakes his head. He gets on top of the younger and leans down.

"Why don't you and TaeTae get along? I really really want you guys to." Jungkook sighs, looking the other direction. He didn't want to look into Jimin big, brown puppy eyes. They pulled him in by the heart every time.

"I can't really explain it to you, Chim. Honestly don't know if I can explain it to myself. But I just know that I can sense that your brother hates me with a passion." Jimin sighs and leans down, kissing Jungkook on the lips before resting his head on the younger's chest again.

"Why can't my brother and my boyfriend get along?" Jungkook chuckles. Jimin was so reluctant to actually call Jungkook his boyfriend when they first got together a few months back. Due to past boyfriends, he was hesitant. Hearing him saying it without hesitation now puts a smile on his face.

Jungkook flips them over and he looks down at the older, his hair fanned out like a halo. Jungkook smiles.

"So you finally admit I'm your boyfriend. It sounds nice coming from your lips." Jimin laughs before snaking his arms around Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook leans down and kisses him deeply, the two engaging in a heated kiss before the younger trails his lips down to Jimin's neck. He reaches his soft spot and has Jimin clinging to him. He had no shirt to cling to since the younger was shirtless. A small moan leaves his lips and, suddenly the door opens.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook is pushed off of Jimin and into the floor. There stood Taehyung and he was pissed. In the blink of an eye, he was on top of Jungkook punching him. Jungkook blocking his face but a few of chest catching his nose, mouth and eye. Jimin pushes Taehyung as hard as he could, eventually making his brother roll off.

"What the hell, Tae?!" He kneels down and grabs Jungkook's face.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook nods and sits up, blood running him his nose and mouth. He looks at Taehyung.

"What the fuck is your problem, man?" Taehyung looks at him.

"Why the fuck you on top of my brother like that? You know how messed up that shit is?" Jimin huffs.

"What does that have to do with you, huh? Our business isn't yours." Taehyung scoffs.

"I don't trust that idiot. You really think I'm gonna trust some random guy after all the shit you've been through? Hell no. And seeing him on top of you doesn't help either." Jimin rolls his eyes and helps Jungkook up before taking him to the infirmary. Taehyung tries to stop Jimin but his hand is pushed away.

"No Tae. You took it too far this time." He gets Jungkook to the infirmary and has Mrs. Johnson help him. Once done, she sighs.

"Alright. Be more careful guys. Please. Head into the dining room. Lunch is ready." They retreat to the dinning room and see everyone sitting there. As they sit, Namjoon laughs.

"He fucked you up again? Why don't you ever fight back?" Jungkook looks at him before looking at Jimin, grabbing his hand.

"Because I don't want to hurt Jimin. Taehyung is precious to him. Fighting and hurting each other would only hurt him as well. A few bloody lips is just the price I'll pay to not cause him pain and sadness." Jimin smiles at him, turning red. SeokJin chuckles.

"You guys are just so cute." The two laugh as Taehyung just rolls his eyes. Jungkook looks over and realizes Hoseok and Yoongi's seats were empty.

"Weren't they sitting there just a second ago?" Namjoon shakes his head.

"Nope. They haven't come yet. They haven't really been interactive with the rest of us for a few weeks. Jungkook raises an eyebrow. Now that he thought about it, the two haven't really been talking much to the others nor have they been showing up to breakfast and lunch at the same time as the others. They're always either in their room or in a different part of the large house.

"I wonder what's going on with them." 

*********************

On the other side of the house, in the study room, Hoseok and Yoongi sat in the far corner, looking at each other.

"Talk to me. I've been trying to see what's up but you've haven't talked to me in weeks. Tell me. What's going on?" Yoongi looks up at Hoseok and sighs, running his fingers through his hair, moving it out of his face.

"My nightmares....they've started again and they're more cruel and brutal. The voices...they don't stop. They're so mean to me." Hoseok looks at him and sees tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"They won't go away." Hoseok pulls him closer and hugs him as the older cries. In the mist of sobs echoing off the walls, Hoseok feels a hand on his shoulder. Mrs. and Mr. Johnson were standing behind him.

"Lets get him something to eat and put him to rest." Hoseok looks at Yoongi and nods before they take him to his room. Mrs. Johnson had one of her maids bring a tray of food to the room and it was set on the nightstand beside Yoongi's bed. Once the older is sleeping, Hoseok steps out of the room with the man and woman. Mr. Johnson looks at his wife before clearing his throat.

"Hoseok, since you seem to be the closest to Yoongi, we though it would be best to talk to you about this..." Hoseok looks at them, a little scared of what they were going to say.

"What is it?" Mrs. Johnson grabs his hand.

"We were thinking of taking Yoongi to a mental institution for a few months to see if it will help him." Hoseok lets go of her hand.

"Don't use that word. You're taking him to an asylum, aren't you? That place isn't going to help him. It's going to make him worse. Do you know what they do to those patients. They put them through hell and torture them just because they can or feel like. An asylum worker is the reason I'm like this now. Those people don't care about the well being of those patients. And you want to take Yoongi there. No. Hell no." Mrs. Johnson sighs.

"Well what do you want us to do? He needs help, Hoseok. Do you want us to just leave him helpless like this?" Hoseok  frowns.

"He isn't helpless. I'll find a way to get him better. But he's not going to that asylum. Not while I'm here." He goes inside the room and looks at Yoongi, who sat upward, looking at him.

"Are they going to take me there? I don't want to be alone." Hoseok gets in bed with him, grabbing the food tray.

"No. I won't let them take you away. Never mind that, let's get you to eat a little, yeah?" After feeding him, Yoongi convinces him to lay with him. He wraps his arms around the smaller and waits for him to fall asleep before he does the same.

By the time Hoseok woke up, Yoongi, as well as some of his personal items, were gone.