VI

*short chapter*

As the next mental session started, Jimin, Taehyung, a boy Hoseok, and a boy named Yoongi walk into the small classroom. As they all took there seats, the instructor looks directly at Yoongi.

"Today, we'll be talking to Yoongi. I was told that you have some...issues so I won't be as hard on you." Yoongi just looks at the man that stood at the main desk.

"Why are you here Yoongi?"

"I killed my brother, Yoonhyun." Taehyung and Jimin look at him in shock. The instructor nods and writes it down.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"We were twins. Did a lot of things together and we loved each other more than we loved our parents. But my parents treated me like shit because of my illnesses. I just happen to have three: OCD, Social Anxiety, and Schizophrenia. You American folk don't realize that in Korea, having a mental disability makes you a disgrace. At least that's what my family told me. They treated me like I was some wild animal. Locked me in the basement, starve me, even gave me a knife of me and my brother's birthday and told me to end my life. But my brother... he had it good. My parents praised him. They treated him like he was the God that created the earth and heavens. I hated it. I hated my family for it. I hated him for it. One day we got into an argument and he told me that I deserved to be treated like shit. So I killed him."

Taehyung closes his eyes in disbelief and looks away and Jimin looks down. The instructor actually looked like he would cry.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi." He shrugs and looks out the window.

"It's whatever. They're probably happy I'm gone anyways." He leans his head back and closes his eyes, an image of he and his brother on their 6th birthday flashed in his memory. The day before he became ill. He sighs and stopped the tears from falling in front of everyone.

I'm sorry, Yoonhyun.

It's okay, dear brother.