IV

"Jin. It's time for the mental session." Namjoon says as Jin looks out the window of the living room.

"I don't think I'm ready for that Namjoon. Do you think they'll bring it up?" Namjoon hugs him tightly and places a kiss on his forehead.

"Don't worry." The two leave the room and head into the classroom where Jungkook was seconds away from falling asleep. A woman walks into the room and smiles at them all.

"Welcome guys. I'm your instructor for the day and we'll be working on your mental state. Let's start with Jin shall we? Since you're the oldest." Jin swallows the lump in his throat as a newspaper article is pulled up onto the board.

MOLESTED 7 YEAR OLD BOY FOUND NEARLY DEAD

Jin looks at Namjoon who shook his leg in irritation. The instructor looks at him with a smile on her face.

"I'm assuming this was about you wasn't it? Is this how you started to have sex for money after you dropped out of middle school? How you met Namjoon? It that what led you two to do what you did? All because of this? Your parents letting people touch you and rape you for money at such a young age." Jin covers his ears and squeezes his eyes shut.

"SHUT UP! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Tears began to spill from his eyes as his rests his head on the desk.

"Please stop it." He sobs as Namjoon stands.

"Look what you're doing to him! What is wrong with you people?! You're breaking him!" The instructor just keeps the smile on her face.

"That's what we do here. We tear you down to build you back up." Namjoon looks at Jin who held onto his ears tighter.

"Make her stop, please." Namjoon grabs Jin and takes out of the room and to their bedroom. Once inside, they sit on Namjoon's bed and hugs him tightly. He let's Jin cry his heart out as he comforted him. Once he stopped, Jin rested his head on Namjoon's chest.

"Are we going to get into trouble for leaving? They told us we would get punishment if we broke the rules."

"I don't care. They tried to break you and I won't let them do it." Namjoon says as he hold Jin tighter. Jin smiles slightly.

This was the reason he fell in love with Namjoon. He was protective and always made sure he was safe. If only Namjoon felt the same way.

---------

Curfew hit and all the lights were out. Jin could here Namjoon sleeping softly as he looked out the window. He couldn't sleep. The session from earlier wondered around in his mind and he couldn't seem to get rid of the memory.

"SeokJin, baby? Where are you? Your friend is over."

Jin began to crawled out from under the bed. As his arm reached out, it was gripped and he was dragged from under. He stared his evil mother in the face.

"You're such a bad boy for hiding from mommy and daddy. It's rude to not greet your visitors." Jin tries to push her away but her grip was too strong, he was useless.

He is dragged into the living room where a man sat with his hands in his pockets. His father sat counting money on the table.

"He right here." Jin's mother says as she throws him to the floor. Jin looks up at the man and sees a dark grin.

"This is gonna be some much fun, SeokJin."

Jin hadn't noticed that he was crying, his body curled into a tight ball as sobs escaped his lips. How could his parents do that to him? He always thought that. He always wondered if his parents ever really loved him. Then, he suddenly feels a strong arm drape around his waist.

"Don't cry, Jin. I'm here for you." Jin turns around and sees Namjoon looking at him, in his bed.

"They can't touch you anymore. They can't hurt you anymore. I'm here now. I'll protect you." Jin smiles and places a soft kiss on Namjoon's nose like he always did before the two fell asleep.

KIM SEOKJIN