Chapter 21

Emily's POV

In the morning, Gemma was sitting on our bed sobbing.  I sat up and hugged her tightly. "Gemma! What is wrong?" She pulled away and looked straight at me, not caring to wipe her tears. "You're leaving... Harry said that your leaving.  He also said that you... I don't even want to say it..." "Gemma... I am so sorry.  When did he tell you?" "After you fell asleep last night.  He came in to check on you, to make sure you were in bed.  Emily, what wetlre you thinking?!" "I wasn't thinking, I am so sorry." "Emily, you can't leave.  I can't be alone on this." "You have Ashton and Harry..." "I need a girlfriend here with me." "Louise?" "Em... I need you to stay." "I... I just can't.  Things have been happening with... And..." Her pleading puppy dog eyes were begging me to stay, but I couldn't. "I'm sorry Gemma..." I stood up and walked into the bathroom, locked the door, sat on the floor, and cried.  Within minutes there was a loud knock at the door. "Emily open the door right now." Harry demanded. "Go away Harry, I don't want to talk to you." "I don't care, open this door now." I stood up and looked in the mirror.  My hair was an absolute mess, my makeup was nonexistent and I had cried so much the my face was full of red bloches. "Emily!" I stomped over to the door and swung it open to see him standing there. "What?! What do you want?!"

He stepped in and closed the door behind him.  I turned my back to him and went to sit on the edge of the bathtub. "I just want to make sure that you're okay.  Gemma came out crying her eyes out and I could barely understand what she was saying.  I was terrified that you were going to injur yourself." "I'm good at that.  Towards myself and anyone who tries to be a part of my life.  I push people away, and now look at me.  I'm an absolute mess." He was standing in front of me and held out his hand. "Come on, it's just a hand." I took his hand and was pulled up.  Quicker than I could realize, his arms were wrapped tightly around me and I was hugging him back, weakly, but still hugging him.  I had butterflies, the kind you get while watching a romance movie when the couple kisses after waiting that long...and this was just a hug.  I continued crying into his chest and he held me tightly while I did so. "I don't know what's wrong with me..." I whispered. "Nothing is wrong with you, everything is just kind of turned upside down right now.  Don't worry about Gemma, she'll be fine.  We should get you packed." I pulled away and nodded.  He followed me out of the bathroom and to my bedroom where we began throwing all of my clothes into my suitcase.  When it was all in, he went to zip it up. "Are you sure about this?" "Yes, it's what is best." He zipped it up and pulled it out into the living room. "Going somewhere?" Niall asked, standing up. "Home, after tonight's concert.  I'm sorry Niall, I just need to go home." He stood up and hugged me. "It's fine, I understand.  Ill go with you to their airport, alright?" "Thank you."

Vote/Comment/Fan Xxx