Chapter 3

Emily's POV

We got off of the plane and it was soon that I realized that curling my hair was going to be anti productive, due to the heat mixed with the humidity.  Doing anything to my hair besides let it be was going to be idiotic really.  We were driven in an air conditioned car to probably the tallest building in the city.  It was hard to drive through the city and see such a vast difference in the amount of homeless people here versus home.  But, I couldn't worry about that when I was getting dragged into the building by security guards.  Niall took my arm and led me down to the dressing room area where everyone was.  Louise immediately jumped up and hugged me. "I am so glad to see you my pumpkin! I have so much to teach you, we're going to have so much fun!" "Yes we are!" Next was Louis, then Zayn, then Liam, then Gemma, then the band, and at the end of the hug line, was Harry. "Harry, nice to see you." I put my hand out to shake his.  He shook my hand and rolled his eyes. "Yeah." He turned immediately and went to sit with the other guys, leaving me with Louise and Gemma.  They pulled me aside to speak. "I'm sorry about him..." Gemma said kindly. "It's fine, honestly." She smiled and looked at my hair with wide eyes. "Let's fix your hair.  Their interviewing us as well." "Are you serious?" "Yeah, now come on." She and Lou dragged me to a chair and began working on the monstrosity that was my hair at this point.  But, twenty minutes later, it was curled, pinned, and interview ready.

"Stay here, we are going to be right back." Lou said, taking Gemma with her.  I looked down at my phone and then back up in the mirror to see Harry standing behind me. "What do you want?" I asked, turning to face him. "Well, I was going to say your hair looked awful until they fixed it, but nothing can fix that snobby attitude." "Well, at least my hair isn't as big as my ego." "You know, I'd really like to know what it's like in that big head of yours.  Tell me, is everything that comes out of your mouth just rude or are there some decent things stored up there?" I stood up and faced him. "Woah now, not too quickly love, looks like your legs have already taken their fair beating for the day." I got close to him and slapped his arm. "Don't call me 'love'." I sternly walked away and, of course, almost tripped.  I found Gemma and Louise coming back with a bottle. "Oh, there you are.  Here, this will cover the bruises on your legs." Lou said.  I stood back and let her spray down my now purple legs.  I had to try harder to just not talk to Harry.  Niall hated the fact that we always fought, and if I wanted to stay on this tour, I had to act decent around him.  That meant, no sass mouthing and no fighting. 

Going to try and finish this book today because I have nothing to do :) Xxx