The pain was unbearable.

"You're going to get what you deserve for being a little gay disgusting ass fuck up!" He began taking off his belt.

"Please. Don't," I whispered weakly.

"What? You won't be able to take it?" He laughed. 

"Please," I said again.

"Please nothing!" He screamed and whipped me. I screamed in pain.

"I hate you! You're not my son! I'm not your dad anymore! You're worthless!" He kept whipping me. Each time harder than the last. 

"You don't deserve to be alive! Fucking die you stupid fuck up! Fucking kill yourself! Gays shouldn't be in this fucking world!" He pulled me up then slammed my head into the wall. I could feel the blood from my back dripping down my body. I could also feel a painful gash in my head now.

"God hates you! Everybody fucking hates you! You think that boy is going to stay by you? Huh?" He took his keys and stuck them deep into my back and dragged it across my skin drawing blood.

"Y-yes," I answered weakly.

"You're so fucking naive," he laughed in my face.

"We're in love," I said.

"In love? You fucking know nothing about love!" He punched me in the stomach and kneed me in the crotch.

"I do. We're in love," I said as I wiped the blood off of my face from the cut on my head.

"No! You're not! He's going to end up leaving you! Everybody will! Once he realizes you're worthless and you mean nothing to him he's going to leave you! He's going to hate you like everybody else hates you!" He grabbed my legs and dragged me up the stairs.

"You're wrong," I replied.

"Oh you little naive son of a bitch. Just watch. He'll leave you. I'm right. I'm always right. Just watch," he spat in my face.

Once he was done dragging me up the stairs, he pulled me up by my hair. When I stood up, I tried to run to my bedroom, but the pain slowed me down. My father pulled me back by my shirt and slammed me against the wall.

"Don't fucking run away. I'll still catch you. You're weak. You're nothing. You were a mistake!" He pulled his fist back, a second later it was connected with my eye.

"I know."

"Good. You should know. You should realize that. And when you realize that I'm right about your little homo boyfriend leaving you, don't come crawling back asking for forgiveness or help. Because I won't help you," he spat.

He turned me around and grabbed my arms and twisted them. I screamed out in agony. What did I even do to deserve this? As I screamed, he kicked me and I fell down the stairs. My life flashed before my eyes, and I heard something crack. Once I hit the floor, I couldn't move anymore. Everything hurt. Everything was bleeding. My father came down the stairs and pulled my face up.

"Don't move. Oh wait. You can't," he chuckled then disappeared up the stairs.

I saw him go into my room. I waited. I just stared up at my room wondering when he would come out. After 10 minutes, I saw him drag a suitcase out of my room. He chucked the suitcase down the stairs and it landed just inches away from my face. The suitcase landed with a thud, and the top wasn't zipped up so clothes flew everywhere. My clothes.

"I'll give you 15 minutes. If you aren't out of my fucking house by then, I'll drag you out and leave you on the street to get run over by a car," he told me.

"Why are you doing this?" My question came out in a weak whisper.

"Because I hate you," he said and went into his room and slammed the door.

I stayed on the floor not moving for 5 minutes. The blood trickled down my face and into my mouth. I finally got up, but fell back down. It hurt. It hurt like a fucking bitch. I didn't want to move, but I had to. So I powered through the fucking pain and repacked my suitcase slowly and carefully. Once everything was packed up, I zipped up the suitcase and limped my way over to the door. My ribs hurt, my head was pounding, and I couldn't breathe properly. To make things worse, not all of my clothes were packed into my suitcase which meant I had to come back for the rest later. 

I opened the front door, and turned around to look at my house one last time. Tears slipped down my face. I limped slowly out the door and shut it. The cold air hit my body and I shivered. My chest heaved up and down in pain as I limped. There was only one place where I could go right now that I could think of. It hurt to walk and breathe. I felt light headed, and I knew I was going to faint any second, but that just made me walk quicker even if it meant my body would ache more.

It took me half an hour to get to where I was going with my suitcase and my aching body. I knocked on the door of the house and waited. Less than a second later, I was met with a worried looking Harry. When he saw my busted up face and my suitcase his eyes widened.

"Lou," he whispered.

I just pulled him into a very tight hug and sobbed into his shoulder. I sobbed and bled. He held me tightly and cried along with me.

*****

Well now. Didn't that escalate quickly?

twitter: jukeboxiou