A Death of Someone Close

Start from the beginning

Asuma smirks at me. 

I just nod. I get in position in front of the three with my katana out.

Shikamaru helps Asuma with strategies and then captures Hidan in his shadow possession jutsu and takes him out of his circle thing slowly. Hidan gets his head cut off and I nearly laugh as he continues yelling.

"It is true, there are really stupid people who continue talking after their heads get cut off or if their shot in the brain." I say in fake amazement. Izumo and Kotesu snicker while Hidan just growls.

"KAKUZU GET MY HEAD BACK TO MY BODY NOW." He yells at the old guy.

"You said not to interfere." The old guy says to him.

"Hmm maybe if I do this he will shut up." I say and I put duck tape on Hidans mouth.

"Sora this isn't the time to make people be quiet." Asuma says to me.

"I can't help it, he's giving me a headache with all his yapping and I can't think clearly." I say to him and I get up after punch Hidan in the face a couple times and I walk back to my spot.

Kakuzu looks at me with interest.

"You stupid Janshin freak." I pause thinking. "Great I forgot what I was gonna say." 

"Only Sora." Izumo says shaking his head and Kotesu nods in agreement.

"Anyways, if you keep yapping like a tiny mutt then I'm kicking your body to where you will never see it again. Here me?" I ask Hidan annoyance in my voice.

For once Hidan is silent then starts yelling his head off.

I growl and I kick his head into the wall. "I said shut your trap."

"Its funny how easily she can get angry." Izumo says.

I rip the duck tape of his mouth harshly.

"MOTHER OF JANSHIN." He yells.

"Listen to when people talk to you dumbass." I say to him.

"When I get back in my body, your the first to die." He says to me angry.

"As if you can lay a scratch on me. Immortal Janshin Freak Asshole." I say to him with a smirk.

"Sora you need to calm down." Asuma says to me.

"He started it by yelling his head off." I say to him and I jump back a pace and I kick the Kakuzu guy who was coming for us, into the wall. "Are you some sort of pervert? You don't just creep up on a girl when your over a hundred years old." I say to him annoyed.

"KAKUZU YOUR BEING USELESS." Hidan yells at him.

"And you, your to loud." I say to Hidan and he glares at me. "Glare all you want, your just a head. You can't do anything." I say to him with a smirk.

"I think her pissed off side is showing. She's getting creepy." Kotesu says watching me.

"You little" Kakuzu says and gets up out of the wall and runs at me.

I kick him in the gut and I punch him over and over again. "Don't even think about it. You won't lay a scratch on my body." I say to him and I kick him into a boulder.

"Sora Kimiki the rouge hunter. Fitting title for you." Kakuzu says standing up and he sows Hidan's head back on his body.

"What the hell." I say to him.

"FINALLY, NOW YOUR DEAD GIRLY." Hidan yells and rushes me.

I jump over him with ease and I round house kick him in the back and he flies through the tree's.