Epilogue

*6 Years later* (all in Yoongis POV)

a/n: i made Jimin leave for enlistment early! just cause (:

Two more weeks. Just two! My Jimin is coming home in two weeks! I am so happy. I missed him these last 2 years. His voice, his smile, his height, his laugh, evey little thing. "Hyung! Are you even listening?" I was pulled out of my thoughts to see a pouting Namjoon. "Sorry I was distracted Joonie." I felt bad because I would space out alot on them. "Its fine. So are you going to plan something special for Jimin?" He asked which caused the 3 to look over at me. "Well about that. I wanted to talk to you all about it first. To see your thoughts on it."

Hoseok sensing it was important motioned Jungkook to turn the TV off and they all gathered around me. "You all know how I feel about Jimin. I want to spend my life with him forever. So I went and bout this." I say as I placed a smooth black box on the table earning some shocked expressions and a crying Jin. "Oh Yoongi-ah. I will tell you that you have my full support! Jimin will make a great husband." Jin Hyung said being very excited. I smiled and saw the others agreed.

*Two Weeks Later*

I stood near the gates with the others patiently/impatiently waiting for my boyfriend and Taehyung to come out. We saw a couple of our idol friends here like EXO, Got7 and Shinee. "Oh look there coming out now." Jungkook said as we all turned our gaze towards the gates. "Theres Tae!" Hoseok shouted. Taehyung ran to us bringing us into a group hug. He turned to me seeing that I was focused on the gates. "Hey, he wasnt too far behind me. Hes probably still signing the papers." He says before pulling Kookie into a bone crushing hug. I stared until I saw him. It was like the world froze when I saw him. And almost in sync we ran to each other, our bodies crashing together. "Oh baby! Ive missed you!" I say before I connected our lips. "Ive missed you too. I love you." "I love you too." I whisper before rejoining the others.

The car ride home was quiet, Jimin was asleep leaning against my shoulder. "Hyung? Do you want us to drop you guys at your place or?" Namjoon says since we are close to where my apartment is. I nod and wrap my arms around Jimin. We got there and I carried Jimin bridal style to my apartment, and with some struggles I managed to get him inside and on our bed. I pull his shoes off and his jacket tossing them on the ground. After awhile Jimin woke up while I sat quietly next to him writing. "Im sorry I fell asleep on you Hyung." He says in his raspy voice. I put the paper down and lay next to him placing kisses on his face making him giggle. "Man Im so lucky." I said as I stared at the beauty in front of me. "Hyung~Stop it." He says as he attempts to hide his face in the pillow. "Why baby? Are you perhaps blushing? Hmmm is my baby blushing?" I say as I start tickle him making him laugh.

"Stop with all your cheesy stuff your making me blush really bad now." "Why Jiminie?" I pout making him laugh. "Why do you need to tell me that all the time huh?" He says as he pecks my lips. "I would be a terrible boyfriend if I didnt tell you how much you mean to me at twice everyday. So babe you have to deal with it." I really do love Jimin, like a lot. Hes perfect. "Hyung~" I turn to face him again and begin running fingers through his hair.

"I have something for you. Close your eyes my love." I watched him giggle as his eyes closed. I turned and grabbed the ring from the drawer and placed it in front of him. "O-okay open your eyes." He does and he glances down seeing the box letting out a loud gasp. "Jiminie, if youll have me. I plan to make you smile everyday, make you laugh. I plan to tell you how beautiful you are everyday. To tell you just how much I love you. Park Jimin, Will you marry me?" Jimins already crying at this point. "Yes! Yes! Oh my gosh Yes!" I immediately reached for him smashing our lips together.

I push Jimin to lay down without breaking the kiss. Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I slowly reached for the hem of his shirt and began to take it off. We broke from the kiss and just stared at each other. I leaned down and started kissing his neck as he let out soft moans. "I love you baby." I said in between kisses. "Ah I love you too..baby please." Jimin says in a breathy voice. "What do you want Jiminie?" "T-Take me. Take me please baby." And with just that one request, I went straight to doing all I could to please my love. After what felt like hours, we both collapsed next to each other and only the sound of our breathes could be heard. "I love you Park Jimin." I say as drifted off to sleep.

--2 Months later--

Jimin has been sick all day, and its scaring me. Hes throwing up alot and has these body pains often. His apetite is different now. "Jiminie baby? Please let me in. I want to help please." Hes been in the bathroom thowing up for 20 minutes now. "N-no im fine. I promise. Plus I dont want you to s-see me like this." I hear Jimin say in a shaky voice. "Im your Fiance. Let me in p-please. I want to be with you." That night we laid in bed cuddling as I rubbed circles on his back. "Baby, let me take you to the doctors tomorrow to see whats going on okay?" I ask only to recieve a hum in return. Please let him be okay. Dont take my Jiminie from me. I kissed his forehead one last time before going to sleep.

We are arrived at the Doctors and they immediately took Jimin to run a few tests on him. Unfirtunately, I wasnt able to accompany him. So Im forced to sit in the lobby worrying. About 40 minutes later I see Jimin walking towards. "Hey baby. What did they say? Are you okay?" "They said they should have results within the hour. So I was thinking we could go eat and come back." He says with the cutest pleading look. "Okay, whats my baby in the mood for?" I ask. "Uh alot of things." He then begins to list of restaurants and different things he wants to eat. "Jimin. No, pick one and thats all. We dont need to have a feast everytime we eat." He pouted but finally chose steak.

We came back and Jimin was able to go in quickly. I hope its just the flu or he has a severe stomach ache. About 30 minutes passed. I then noticed Jimin, something was off. He walked towards me very slowly and his eyes were red from crying. What the hell happened..

"Jimin? Babe? Whats wrong?" I say as I grabbed his shoulders.

He looked down as he began to say "I-Im so sorry Yoongi..."

"N-no you cant be..Are you dying Jimin?" My brain is trying to think if what could possibly make him cry.

"No." He says finally looking at me. "P-please dont hate...please I didnt mean to...please..."

I was confuse. I wasnt sure where he was going with this or why he is behaving this way. "Baby, talk to me." He looks at me with a mixture of fear and confusion before saying something I didnt expect.

"Y-Yoongi....I-Im.......Im pregnant. You're a father."

THE END

Sequel coming soon (: