3

Its concert day, all of us are in the process of getting ready for the day. Jin Hyung and Namjoon are cooking breakfast while the rest are either being helpful or just playing around. "Hyung! Want to play overwatch with me?" Jungkook asked as I walked into the living room. He knows I dont like video games. "No Kookie. But Ill sit with you while you play." I walked over to the couch where he was sitting and laid next to him. He was very focused, it was cute.

Not long after Jin Hyung called us to the table to eat breakfast. "Wheres Jimin? Yoongi will you please go find him and tell him breakfast is ready." Jin Hyung asked and I nodded and headed to his room. His bed was empty, where was he? I could hear him singing, but I couldnt see him. Oh wait, the balcony. I pulled the door quietly to see Jimin, eyes closed and listening to music. He looked like a literal Angel. Flawless. Yah, Yoongi stop being weird. I snapped out of my thoughts, tapping his shoulder. Jimin followed me out to the table to eat. "Alright, tonight is our concert as you know. Are we ready?" Namjoon asked suddenly earning head nods from us all.

We get to the stadium where we are to perform and already I feel tired. Shit. This is gonna be a long night. Luckily my make up noonas are pretty chill, I can take a nap once they start. "Hello Noonas!" The boys shouted as we entered the dressing room and they just smiled and bowed in response. We turned to great our manager who walked in. "Okay, so as you can see theres only room for 5 of you in this room. So 2 of you will be in a different room. Who wants to go?" That means it will be alot easier to take a nap. "Ill go." I said quickly. "Alright Yoongi and Jimin. You go with him. You guys hurry and go rehearse on stage. Then you have about 4 hours after the rehearsal until the show starts." We nodded and bowed, I turned to Jimin and gestured him to hurry and put our stuff in the other room.

After rehearsals we went back to our dressing rooms to relax before the craziness started. 2 hour nap, hell yeah. "Hyung? Lets play a game!" Jimin said as we both settled on the couch. It was just us, our noonas said they will come when it was time to get ready. "What game?" I said as I watched Jimin situate his head on my lap. "Hmm..how about a game of truths?" He said looking up at me. "How do you play that?" "Its like Truth or dare buts just truth." He said sounding unsure on what the game actually was. "So like 21 questions? Okay. You first." Jimin thought for a second before asking, "Are you happy hyung?" I looked at him confused. "You mean in general or in this moment?" "In general." I smiled at him knowing why he asked me that.

Jimin knows about my past with depression, he made it a point to make me smile everyday. "Im happy Jiminie. My turn. Oh, whos your favorite member?" I asked flashing my gummy smile. "Ah well thats hard. Hmm..Taehyung is." He said laughing. I faked pouted looking away. He stopped laughing and said "Im joking, of course its you Hyung. I felt my face get alittle warm after that. "Alright Hyung. Ideal girl?" I cringed at the question, I hated that question. Ideal girl. "Well my ideal person is simple. They have to be nice and love music. And they have a nice personality, the gender doesnt mean anything to me." I barely hear myself say the last part. The game continued until it was time to get ready for the show.

-Time Skip-

Jimins POV
After the show we got changed and headed home. The car ride was pretty noisy with all the excitement of how well we did. All except one. Yoongi. He was upset, his mic wasnt working so he couldnt perform to his full ability. I reached over to him grabbing his hand. I hate seeing him upset, I worry when hes upset or quiet. Why do I feel the need to comfort him all the time? Oh well. We get home and all take turns showering. Me and Hobi Hyung were the last to shower, so we ended up showering together.

I go into my room and change. Taehyung was still awake and playing video games. Great. He knows I cant sleep when hes playing games. I grab my blanket and pillow and head to the living room to sleep there. On my way there I bumped into Yoongi. "Jiminie? You alright?" He asked eyeing my blanket. "Yeah, Taehyung is up playing video games. So I thought Id sleep in the living room." I said amd I was about to continue walking when I felt Yoongi grab my blanket and my hand. "Where are we going Hyung?" I ask following behind. "My room. Your not sleeping on the couch." He said leading me into his room closing the door.

We climbed into bed and talked for a good while. I did my best to cheer him up. "Thanks Jiminie. Your never fail to make me feel better." I smiled at him. "And Jiminie, your always welcome to sleep here. You dont even have to ask or anything. Just climb in." He said. "Thanks Hyung. Good night." I said before drifting off to sleep.